No announcement yet.

Junkyard Festivas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not interested in it. But I wanted to see if hed snagged it for the very reason you are looking at it.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Hey Monsoon,
      Do you still have that '90 tht died with the balljoint breakage? Got a desire for the camshaft setup as my camshaft timing cog bolt head just snapped off. Would you be interested in parting it out or getting rid of the entire car?

Comment

That car was gone a LONG time ago.. I think Ill go change my Sig to show the 90 and 91 as formerly owned.
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

cool find... is that still in sask?

as well if you come across a run down festiva I'm looking for a stripped rolling sheel... no drivetrain and no interior... just somthing bare bones..
          93-1.6l
          f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Well I went back the other day and grabbed the whole passenger door, both door panels with door pockets, and the split rear seat, and front 2 seats with headrests... going to get them cleaned up and put them in my blue daily driver...I think.... overall the seats seemed to be in pretty good shape considering they were out in the weather... I haven't decided on what I am going to sell yet but if I pick anything I will let you all know...
            90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Glad to hear the stuff didn't get thrown away!
              -Josh R

Comment

Working...
              X