1993 Festiva L progression thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
    ^^ try and bleed those brakes a little more, i think there is still air in the lines to get out. There is a thread on here how to make a one man brake bleeding system for cheap.

Search it out.

I'm anxious to get home and get my hardline in red and the other two wheels and tires on! Then it's rust-free quarter panel weld-in repair time!!! And bolt on the red spoiler i got from Chris and the GL hatch that i have yet to pick up in ARK.

Marcus : Coming up in September I'm calling sick on a monday soon. I'll leave on a friday to be at your house. I have to pull another engine at freds, pick up my welder, and swap your backglass over. While I'm at your house I'd like to grab that K8 transmission from that MX-3 for my V-6 swap if it is still there.

We'll all plan something out soon.
    Yeah I was going to bleed the brakes some more before I take it for a drive. Awesome that red's almost ready to hit the road!
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• Darn y'all makin me wish I live in Missouri. I'm jealous of all this wrenchin and helpin wrench and what not. You guys are lucky. And Wes, sounds like you're a pretty cool guy!

Any chance at throwin a video up on YouTube or something? This looong thread just builds the anticipation to see it running. I'm happy for ya man!

Comment

• Originally posted by thered56 View Post
        Darn y'all makin me wish I live in Missouri. I'm jealous of all this wrenchin and helpin wrench and what not. You guys are lucky. And Wes, sounds like you're a pretty cool guy!

Any chance at throwin a video up on YouTube or something? This looong thread just builds the anticipation to see it running. I'm happy for ya man!
        Wes is a cool guy! Might make a video of it running if I could borrow a friends camera.. mine doesn't take good videos.. and yes it is VERY close to hitting the road I just have to get my starting problem figured out, bleed the brakes some more, and bolt the driveplate to the converter.
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

• Wes >>>>>> !!! Five cool smilies cool !!
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• YES! Coolest guy around!
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• And so darned humble.
              So, has she taken her maiden voyage yet? Can't wait to see it up and running!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                And so darned humble.
                So, has she taken her maiden voyage yet? Can't wait to see it up and running!
                Not yet, just waiting on 4 bolts that bolt the driveplate to the torque converter then I can take it for a test drive I'm getting those bolts from Marcus (Freshtiva) Thanks again!!

Comment

• Well guys.. today she moved under her own power for the first time still have some bugs to work out..

Comment

• sounds good glad to hear shes comming along

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                    92 GL - parts car
                    97 aspire - parts car
                    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
                      Well guys.. today she moved under her own power for the first time still have some bugs to work out..
                      So I guess that means you'll be ready in time to drive down for festiva madness!!? Haha
                      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Ever figure out the power to the starter issue? Was it the park neutral switch on the trans??
                        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
                          Ever figure out the power to the starter issue? Was it the park neutral switch on the trans??
                          Still haven't figured that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
                            Well guys.. today she moved under her own power for the first time still have some bugs to work out..
                            I assume the bolts arrived then ?
                            sigpic
                            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                              I assume the bolts arrived then ?
                              Yep, Thanks again!

Comment

• Geez man, the anticipation is killing me. Can't imagine what it's like on your end.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                                1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                                1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                                Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                                X