X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gestiva
    replied
    i'm down for a mini meet big wheel
    the convoys were awesome on the way home...

btw, i saw 7 festies on my way home once i crossed into GA...
    none were from the meet

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Mini meets are required for great convoys to great meets I know......

Here is more reasons why to come to these big meets...........

This is how it'll make you feel.........................

Last edited by eurotiva; 10-06-2009, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sam.1956
    replied
    Hey BigWheel... don't wait a year! Put something together down there in your neck of the woods! Mini meets are loads of fun too ya know!

Leave a comment:

• BigWheel
    replied
    Hey Guys, I've been out of pocket for awhile and hated to miss Madness. After seeing the pics I hate it even more. Looks like everyone had a great time and congratulations to everyone that made it such a success. I hope to have Hot Rod in true form and there next year.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
    ok i posted a link to my photobucket and iam working on placing the names with them . so we will all know who is who .. thanks to every one who came and helped i have never had so much fun .. didnt get home until monday afternoon . would have stayed all week if i could . thanks barb, sam, dean, jenny,angela
    Sweet! I know it's a lot of work so THANK YOU! I think we all will benefit from it. :thumbright:

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    UUUGGHhhh PANCAKES!!!

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
    Can somebody photshop me and add hair??? Bald guy with glasses at table beside Same1956...in restaurant.
    You're on dangerous ground there, Steve. It's liable to end up looking like Sam is having lunch with Don King.

Leave a comment:

• stevewl1164
    replied
    Can somebody photshop me and add hair??? Bald guy with glasses at table beside Same1956...in restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    Sorry Nate, It came off Ariel's chip. That's why I thought she shot it, her or one of her brothers.
    lol thats OK... i was just pointing it out Angie gave me her camera to climb up to pole with for that shot. Idn why she trusted me with that big camera 20ft up the pole, but she did so I took the pic!

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Just looked through Ladyblaster, Bebandit, Skeeters, and Stivadivas pics. Great pics!! Need to get off my butt and upload mine.

I just wanna know how Ladyblaster got pics of me working, and everyone else supervising. Usually it's the other way around.

Leave a comment:

• ladyblaster
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    Oh stop, I was just told I'll never be able to get my big head into my small car if this keeps up.

Geez, have I got you guys fooled, or what??
    nope we arent fooled . just could see straight thru that rough exterior hehehehe ...

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
    I agree . one of the sweetest people i have ever meet . It was great to meet you scott
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Yep Scotts a winner!

Oh stop, I was just told I'll never be able to get my big head into my small car if this keeps up.

Geez, have I got you guys fooled, or what??

Leave a comment:

• ladyblaster
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Nope that meant ... How about it ladyblaster?
    ok i posted a link to my photobucket and iam working on placing the names with them . so we will all know who is who .. thanks to every one who came and helped i have never had so much fun .. didnt get home until monday afternoon . would have stayed all week if i could . thanks barb, sam, dean, jenny,angela

Leave a comment:

• ladyblaster
    replied
    here is a link to some of http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/w...20madness%203/the pictures i took still have three more sd cards to upload
    here is a funny we were on our way back from jlocks to the meet and as we pulled off from a stoplight my festiva set off car alarms !!!it was great ....
    Last edited by ladyblaster; 10-06-2009, 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot something

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Yep Scotts a winner!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X