Leave a comment:

• sam.1956
    replied
    We are SO there!

Leave a comment:

• BigWheel
    replied
    Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
    Hey BigWheel... don't wait a year! Put something together down there in your neck of the woods! Mini meets are loads of fun too ya know!
    Now that's a good idea!!! Gestiva and I will have to get you guys down here for some Southern Alabama R&R.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    X3!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    X2!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Nice vid, Chills!! At least you got mine with the hood down, so no one could see the protective layer of oil all over my engine bay. Gotta get that VC gasket changed.

You Florida guys are awesome! Actually everybody was awesome! Had a great time, still didn't get enough time to talk to everyone I wanted to. Guess that's what the next meet will be for.

Amazing, I've been to other meets for different types of cars (mostly muscle car meets) and the egos make me crazy. None of that here, anyone and everyone will pitch in with advice and help. Great group of people.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Nice vid chili

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_tunner
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    You have to be very careful when you stand on the thin Festiva roof or hood to take pictures. It's for that reason, I am going to add two more roof reinforcement bars. has anybody else done that?
    let me know if you need the roof support bars - I have all three that I pulled out if the Tin_Can when I installed the funtop.
    I had to drill and tap the new holes for the funtop support brackets and it was pretty easy - just make your mark - drill and tap - it would be better if you could weld a nut behind because the steal is only a couple layers - but I used a fine thread and they held up to me pulling on them with out flexing or pulling out so

Leave a comment:

• Stivadiva
    replied
    I enjoyed your video CHills. It was great having the Florida contingent there!

Leave a comment:

• FeistyFesti
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
    ok i posted a link to my photobucket and iam working on placing the names with them . so we will all know who is who .. thanks to every one who came and helped i have never had so much fun .. didnt get home until monday afternoon . would have stayed all week if i could . thanks barb, sam, dean, jenny,angela
    Ladyblaster, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Yall are super nice!!

Leave a comment:

• CHills
    replied
    Here's a video going up and down the Madness

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    I only weigh 125 lbs. And I was standing at the very corner which is a strong point. And my car has dents all over it......It was a good pic tho...

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    roof

You have to be very careful when you stand on the thin Festiva roof or hood to take pictures. It's for that reason, I am going to add two more roof reinforcement bars. has anybody else done that?
    I would have loved to have been there too. Distance is the only problem. Ohiostiva is about a 4 hour drive, one way. The problem is, when you go south from Buffalo, there are no major Interstates. Just to get over the Alleghenies will take me 5 hours. Washington is 9.5 hours. Madness would be double that. If I only had the means. I'm working on the problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X