Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Great stivadiva! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Stivadiva
    replied
    I just got my photos from FM3 uploaded to Photobucket. Here's the link:

I only have 98 as compared to bebandit's 400! I hope they give you an overall view of the meet right up until everyone left the parking lot for the day. It was a loads of fun and a great Festy get together.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    FLA Attendees FTW!!

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Just got back in to fl was greatest trip Ive been on in a while, definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't gone! I have never met so many generous and cool people at one time,
    I will be attending festiva 4 with a swap car!!! Thanks to dean and his wife for having us and Greg for mustering up FL drivers ! REPRESENTED

my total mileage was 1480MI

Leave a comment:

• fuzztiva
    replied
    Wow!
    I am so there next year.

Leave a comment:

• sam.1956
    replied
    My personal thanks go out to EVERYONE who attended, or who wanted to attend and just couldn't for one reason or another. This was the best event I've ever attended, regardless of the purpose. Sure, it was a lot of work to organize and pull it together, but without all of you who came, it would have been nothing at all. You, the true Festiva fanatics... are The Best There Is, no question!

Festiva Madness 3 really would not have been possible without all of Dean & Barbara's selfless, continual and absolutely tireless efforts. I'm very privileged to be a part of such a great group of Festiva fanatics, both locally and nationally.

It is about the little cars... but more importantly, it's about the camaraderie and friendships we've been able to make, cultivate & keep.

INCREDIBLE... is all I can say.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Awesome to meet you justnight!! Your car is HOT!

Leave a comment:

• justknight
    replied
    I had a great time meeting everyone at FM3! I could have hung out with you guys all day and night!!! I hated that I had to run after just getting to Dean"s house. Dean and family, thanks for opening up your home to us all. I hope all made it back home safe. Big ups to those who traveled through the night to get to FM3 and I hope to see ya next year!

Leave a comment:

• MONSOON
    replied
    Is that the batman?

Great pics BTW Jerry!
    Last edited by MONSOON; 10-04-2009, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    Skeeter participated in a little post-madness madness w/ one of his friends a few hours away from the meet. Met another guy who has owned many festy's as well, said he wished he'd have known about the meet but he's not into computers (a little 'aged' shall we say ) but great to talk to and I got his contact info for next time we have a meet going down!

Leave a comment:

• dzip105z
    replied
    Hey FM3 gang, was my first Madness had a great time, met a lot of good people, got a lot of questions answers, and got lotsa pics. I can post the pics if anyone is interested??

Discovered that I NEED to change my 'handle' tho, dzip105z just ain't sexy enuff. :~)
    Maybe MellaYellaFella???

Thanks to all involved.

Dave & Jan

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    The photos I shot yesterday at Festiva Madness 3 (all 400 of them) are being uploaded to my myspace page as I type this. They are in reduced size form to make uploading easier/faster. Go to myspace.com/jerryrlee look for the photos and they are in the festiva madness 3 folder. Special thanks to Lady Blaster for the help in getting everyone by their cars for the photos.
    Jerry

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Originally posted by jermnc77 View Post
    Who do I need to contact to change my screen name to Britstiva?
    Me

Leave a comment:

• festiva joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    blah blah blah. seeimg is believing!
    Smedley,

God forbid if me and MONSOON showed up ......... THE WORLD WOULD STOP!!!!!!!

LOL

Joe:p

Leave a comment:

Working...
X