• Team Lightning
    replied
    I'll try to post some of the owners photos
    First is LadyBlaster, Second is Smedley
    Jerry

Leave a comment:

• Glow_Mouse
    replied
    damn that's a lot of festies man, Nice to see an aspire there also! Wish i couldve shipped my spire to the states. Would of loved to have been part of that.

Leave a comment:

• stevewl1164
    replied
    Who said you should? It would be cool!

Originally posted by jermnc77 View Post
    Who do I need to contact to change my screen name to Britstiva?

Leave a comment:

• Britstiva
    replied
    Who do I need to contact to change my screen name to Britstiva?

Leave a comment:

• Britstiva
    replied
    yeah, there were lots of sports cars cruising us at the parking lot... there was this one porsche that stopped and about broke his kneck looking at all the cars!

When we were on I-540, there are three lanes and people were passing us and slowing down, so there was this huge traffic jam of brake lights as everyone was staring at us. LOL

It was awesome! People were smiling and waving every where I looked!

Leave a comment:

• V8Festiva
    replied
    Any Madness folks still around, come to our place. We are going to Denny's for breakfast shortly when everyone is organized. Or, call Dean's cell 919-271-5190.

Leave a comment:

• stevewl1164
    replied
    There was almost a wreck in the parking lot when a driver was distracted by all the Festivas and made an attempt to come in without looking to his left. We had a lot of drive bys! ALL WERE SMILING!

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by festyfanatic View Post
    This looks totally awesome!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to have to break the 93GL out of the bottom garage and make that trip next year!!!! What were other people's reaction when they saw the convoy????????
    Some were priceless.

The guy on his mower on the way to dean's was the best, IMO, but the girls laughing at Poyner when we did the cruise around the traffic ovals were good too.

Leave a comment:

• festyfanatic
    replied
    This looks totally awesome!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to have to break the 93GL out of the bottom garage and make that trip next year!!!! What were other people's reaction when they saw the convoy????????

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    I want to see the pics with the owners in front of their cars and the usernames with it!!! Ladyblaster? And a couple of others did I know. Thanks so much dead, Barbara, Sam, (and all the other planners?) Thanks to all who came. Festivas and their owners rock!!!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
    It was fun meeting the people behind the usernames...seeing how their personalities matched their postings.
    x2!

Leave a comment:

• chrisofna
    replied
    AWW MAN. I'm crying right now guys, I really wish I woulda came Festiva or not, next year for friggin sure, I'll be there dang it.

Leave a comment:

• Illogical
    replied
    You guys are awesome!! I can't wait for FM4!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Want more?.....................................

And this a special request for RJ (skimsucka)

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Here's more.........................

This is how skeeter got his "money shot" and it should be a calendar pic.....the picture that is , thanks skeeter for the pic.

And thanks to this guy !!!!!!!!!..... Dean you put on a heck of a good meet....!!!!!

Notice all the "muscle cars" in the background.

most of the FLORIDA crew all lined up....

Last edited by eurotiva; 10-04-2009, 02:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X