• JPT
    replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    All I can say is WOW!

...and I wish I were there.

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    WOW thats awesome... next year i want to make it there but i dont know how likely that is... its one heck of a drive from here lol... if more festivas show up next year thats gonna be CRAZY!!!

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Wow...........I waited a year for this only to miss it because I was mandated to work. With over 50 cars in attendance I knew I should have just called off and went. It looks like it was a great time!!! Hats off to Dean and Sam and everyone else who helped put this on!!

Leave a comment:

• muscle_Car1
    replied
    wow awesome meet guys. I'd like to come next year funds permiting

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
    What is this IF shtuff? Most definately I will be there! If it werent for the upcoming wedding Id have made this 1!
    blah blah blah. seeimg is believing!

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Greg says I should have posted this picture because you could at least see the spoiler on his car!! LOL So, here ya go.

Leave a comment:

• stevewl1164
    replied
    We bow down to our leader! The time and effort Dean and Sam devote shows. More than just all the odds and ends...their HEARTS are in it...and it makes us put our hearts in it too.

Leave a comment:

• MONSOON
    replied
    I dont think theres anything out there now or in the past for Festiva events thats came close to what Festiva Madness has turned into.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    WOW just wow!!! that's gotta be the biggest festiva meet ever!!!

Leave a comment:

• MONSOON
    replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    Monsoon, if we have FM4, you going to come?
    What is this IF shtuff? Most definately I will be there! If it werent for the upcoming wedding Id have made this 1!

Leave a comment:

• Stivadiva
    replied
    ^^ Monsoon should because he missed a fun time and a wonderful Festiva get together. It was really awesome to see so many cars and meet the owners/drivers. You did a wonderful job putting this together and I wear my T-shirt with pride. Can't wait until next year!

Leave a comment:

• stevewl1164
    replied
    It was fun meeting the people behind the usernames...seeing how their personalities matched their postings.

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Monsoon, if we have FM4, you going to come?

Leave a comment:

• MONSOON
    replied
    Thats just SICK! And just think. Word will spread about FM4 and it could be even bigger still!
    Next year just you wait!

Leave a comment:

• stevewl1164
    replied
    It was HUGE FUN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X