resuwrecked #2....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resuwrecked #2....

after seeing resuwrecked car and its awesome-ness i kind of wanted one myself... this car when its done will be my winter car so zippy dosnt get all rusted out form the salt on the roads... im gonna throw the old motor and trans out of zippy in to it till i can find a b8/f combo.... it will be painted up in rhino lining stuff so it dosnt rust and i dont have to worry about it scratching... also there is gonna be two of zippys old rally lights in the bumper... what do you think?

i couldnt get the bumper to stay when i was taking the pics.... it will be more up-right and have a small gap between the bumper...

the old rims and tires off of zippy when i first finished the aspire swap... they where aweful to drive with... i found the tires in a ditch along with the rims... the rims where spare donut/space saver type... i ran those untill they poped from to many burnouts lol... then i stuck these on there using screw drivers and pry bars... i didnt even get them ballanced i rocked them for over 6 months probley.... and cause i didnt get and alighnment they wore out BAD!!! lol... anyways what do you think?

or should i put the 323 gt wheels on it?

but then i wouldnt have any wheels for the 323 or do i???

awesome express

:tongue9:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Looks like a solid builder. Guard to make sure the dent in your hood doesn't get bigger lol. Kidding.
    Last edited by David88; 01-02-2010, 08:53 PM.
    '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

If the sides of the bumper were brought in a little it would be perfect, and it matches the boxy-ness of the Festiva.
      '90 LX

Comment

Heh heh.... extend the rails all the way around the car... Nerf Bars from Hades!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
        In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Moose bar. I'd rock it. But i'd jack the car up as much as possible.
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
            Moose bar. I'd rock it. But i'd jack the car up as much as possible.

thats the plan... im gonna try to fit as big of a lift as posable on it... that way the wheels wont rub and it will look beefy

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              thats the plan... it will look beefy
              And go like heck thru snow.....Mike you gotta cover it in lights.
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

And a gen 1 Mister Two! I had a red '86; loved it.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

.....Mike you gotta cover it in lights.
                  ...and fab a 2nd alternator bracket to fit where the A/C compressor goes, so you'll have the juice to run all those lights!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                  In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

And go like heck thru snow.....Mike you gotta cover it in lights.
                    ooo i got some plans for lights... :twisted: :evil4: and yea im hoping it will be great in the snow... i MAY even stick a winch on the front... it all depends on how much money i have to play with...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                      And a gen 1 Mister Two! I had a red '86; loved it.
                      im gonna sell it... i would love to keep it, its a blast to drive, but im gonna get a 3rd gen camaro instead....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

I knew it would just be a matter of time lol. these guards are pretty heavy arent they sas?

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post

just like that, you need 15's or 16's spaced out like that

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                            I knew it would just be a matter of time lol. these guards are pretty heavy arent they sas?
                            mine isnt that heavy.... maby 40lbs... i couls be way off tho....

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                            just like that, you need 15's or 16's spaced out like that
                            no im gonna keep it on 14s cause i want that big tire look... it gives it a more off road look with 70 profile tires lol... the ones in that pic are 195/70/14 but i think im gonna get some 205/70/14 ones for it... and im gonna look for the ones with the most bad *** tread ever mini mudders

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

or keep the 12's and find atv tires. wouldnt advise much highway driving with them though. ive tried it.

Comment

Working...
                              X