No announcement yet.

Drawings I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(.)(.) just make them bigger and then you "changed" the model lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

If you went from a human model to a illustration, that is probably enough already, unless you took a raster photo and digitized it into a vector image using flash. Which doesn't matter anyway because it looks like you used a pen tool to trace outlines in a photo then colored. So, I think you probably changed enough already, that would be my guess. If you haven't tried this already you could, frankenstein model photos to create one drawing, use a head from this one, and the body from another one, the arms from a different one, it can be kind of hard to make sure they are all going in correct proportions sometimes.
      Last edited by Breedlove; 02-03-2010, 12:12 AM.
      93 Festiva GL

Comment

Originally posted by Breedlove View Post
        If you went from a human model to a illustration, that is probably enough already, unless you took a raster photo and digitized it into a vector image using flash. Which doesn't matter anyway because it looks like you used a pen tool to trace outlines in a photo then colored. So, I think you probably changed enough already, that would be my guess. If you haven't tried this already you could, frankenstein model photos to create one drawing, use a head from this one, and the body from another one, the arms from a different one, it can be kind of hard to make sure they are all going in correct proportions sometimes.
        I've thought about that - I use the line tool to draw and then convert to fills - I have not vectored any of the photos. I try to change parts of the photo weather it be the hair or the outfit.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
        92 GL - parts car
        97 aspire - parts car
        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Would you guys be interested in buying decals like these? I've found a guy that can make them but there has to be a interest in them for it to be worth while - they would be under 10 bucks and be about 3"X4"

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
          92 GL - parts car
          97 aspire - parts car
          87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
          http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
          Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

hey i can make them cheaper than that i just did my whole roof at work with a graffiti peice for $38 my cost which was still a 12% mark up so it would still have to be marked up alittle frome there (i know..i need to take pics) but 10 bucks is too much. i do this stuff for my job and i can get it cheaper. i draw all day at work using illustrator, photoshop, and flexi sign and use vinyl cutters and a 58" vinyl printer/cutter. id love to produce stuff through the site. i could just make a ff.com account and have everything come through the site (it would make things easier)
            Last edited by bobbyspider; 02-05-2010, 11:55 PM.
            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

that would be cool^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 92festie View Post
                heres my stuff tell me watcha think?? ...
                Honestly? I have a feeling you won't want to know.
                Oscar

Comment

Cool drawing.
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

[QUOTE=92festie;302996]heres my stuff tell me watcha think??

Good job man, I can see them on a skateboard or a t-shirt.
                    93 Festiva GL

Comment

Working...
                    X