New Fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler -

Typically we go to Rausch Creek. It's in Tremont, PA... My brother lives in Lititz, and it's like an hours drive from there. It's straight up 81 from Harrisburg. They've got 2,500+ acres of trails now, anywhere from green regular trails to red hill climbs and a comp course. You've got to be a member, which is like $20 for a year, and then it's $35 per trip for the driver, $7 for passengers. Pass is good for a day of wheeling. Minimum of 2 Jeeps in a group to go out.

My brother just sent me some info about 2 more places he'd like to check out. Including a place called Rock Run Creation, and Pine Barrens which is somewhere in NJ?

We are planning a trip on Sunday, as long as the rain holds off.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Made some changes... Took off the rear tire carrier and mounted my plate onto the tailgate. Cleans up the back and makes it really nice to see out the back. I might go looking for a CJ tailgate which includes a "Jeep" emblem stamped on the back. Instead of swinging out to the side, it would drop down like an actual tailgate. They make a conversion kit for the YJ gates too which let it drop down and it still latches and locks. So, one way or another, I may go that route at some point.

And added a set of Bestop half canvas doors to my supplies. Nice to be able to go and toss them in the back if I want to go doorless, and toss them back on if I need to.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I havent spent any money on my jeep since I got the festiva. I feel bad for it right now, pinion yoke is loose and needs to be tightened back to spec. All my suspension arms need rebuild on the joints, and the grease zerks were sheared off some of them on the last trip to katemcy...One day ill get her back up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickb1907 View Post
          I havent spent any money on my jeep since I got the festiva. I feel bad for it right now, pinion yoke is loose and needs to be tightened back to spec. All my suspension arms need rebuild on the joints, and the grease zerks were sheared off some of them on the last trip to katemcy...One day ill get her back up and running.

We can help . I probably have a tight pinion yoke. If I thinkng about the right part.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
            We can help . I probably have a tight pinion yoke. If I thinkng about the right part.
            Im not sure if the "tightness" sets the backlash or if there are shims used or both. I kinda want to have my pattern checked before I drive it around alot.

Its the part the driveshaft bolts to on the axle side.

Comment

[QUOTE=SimonTuffGuy;326323]Tyler -

Typically we go to Rausch Creek. It's in Tremont, PA... My brother lives in Lititz, and it's like an hours drive from there. It's straight up 81 from Harrisburg. They've got 2,500+ acres of trails now, anywhere from green regular trails to red hill climbs and a comp course. You've got to be a member, which is like $20 for a year, and then it's $35 per trip for the driver, $7 for passengers. Pass is good for a day of wheeling. Minimum of 2 Jeeps in a group to go out.

[QUOTE]

I'll have to tell him...we live about 10 minutes from Lititz haha so an hour and 10 isnt a bad drive. Do you have to have a Jeep to join? His is a cherokee...
              Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

Nope... It's for everyone and anyone who wants to run back there. :-P I've seen Jeeps, XJ's, FJ's, trucks, Army vehicles, Hummers, lifted Subaru wagons, etc.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Talked to my friend today about it....he seems interested. He might sell his jeep to fund his big block though...
                  Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

Working...
                  X