Here's Marvin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FB71
    Uncle Fester is very jealous..... HE wants a shift knob like that!
    Jim, that is the exact same one that was in Lobo's Grey car! It is sitting on top of my garage refrigerator! I look at it every morning on my way to work! I took it off because it gets like 900 degrees in the summer time!

KITTY! Marvin is one nice looking Festiva!!!
    Kevin
    '93 L (BP{T} Sold
    '90 L Plus Sold
    '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

Originally posted by anomoly40
      Hey Kitty, There are about 6 in a Junkyard in Greenbriar. Would you like me to snag you one? What color would you want? How many gears does your transmission have? It might be next week before I can get up there so you have plenty time to decide.

Also try buffing the scratches out. My dad had a detail shop and that's what we did most of the time. It works ok. Also try a suction type dent puller.
      Gah! Sorry for taking so long to get back here. Got messed up over the holidays and then shortly after my computer blew up! That made me sad. :cry:

I'm not sure I've heard of Greenbrier. If you happen to find one from an '88 I'd be most appreciative. Let me know and I'll pay you for it and for your trouble.
      :cat:
      Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

I think you should all know, Marvin is getting a swollen ego now.

Comment

Do you know where Conway is? If not then do you know where Little Rock is?

Greenbriar is a (mostly) redneck town north of Conway on Highway 65. I didn't expect you to know where it was, I was thinking we might could meet somewhere about halfway and trade. I have a '93 that has a five speed. My '89 doesn't have the decal on the top. But if you want a shift knob I'll maybe head up to Greenbriar and see if he has a 4 speed one.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Actually Marvin is a 5 speed, but don't go out of your way. If you happen to be around and spot one, cool. I know where Conway is though I've never been that direction. I've just been to Fort Smith.

Comment

Working...
            X