X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does he know it tasted like cat food? Have you made other bets? LoL

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

I remember a "sucker's bet" that went something like eating 6 saltine crackers in 60 seconds without taking a drink. I don't remember if those were the numbers ( 6 in 60) for sure, but I know it was impossible to do. Your mouth would be so dry after 3 or 4 that you couldn't swallow.

You gonna race that thing?
      http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

Try the crushed peppers from a pizza place. That stuff is dry, gets between your teeth, has the consistancy of fish food. Just sorta floats around where its not supposed to be. Blowing your nose makes it worse...rub your eyes and you have effectively pepper sprayed yourself LOL. Lot of bets for $20+ with that stuff at my old job
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Festy46 View Post
          I remember a "sucker's bet" that went something like eating 6 saltine crackers in 60 seconds without taking a drink. I don't remember if those were the numbers ( 6 in 60) for sure, but I know it was impossible to do. Your mouth would be so dry after 3 or 4 that you couldn't swallow.
          I personally know its possible cause I've done it. Key is to eat them all at once. Scratches the hell outta the throat.
          BTW
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
            I personally know its possible cause I've done it. Key is to eat them all at once. Scratches the hell outta the throat.
            Ok, you guys. Admit it. Who tried this after reading it.
            You gonna race that thing?
            http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

omg..lol hilarious!
              She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
              Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

We bet this guy at work once that he couldn't do the gallon of milk in an hour thing. We tried to explain that it's basically a physical impossibility and that your body will just reject it and puke it back up. He wouldn't listen. He bought a gallon of milk on lunch and went at it. In 15 minutes he was down to about an inch left in the bottom of the jug and we thought he was actually gonna make it....Then he starts gettin pale in the face and says oh man i gotta go throw up. He came back 10 minutes later looking pretty rough. He said it was still cold coming back up :lol:

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

Working...
                X