No announcement yet.

"New" car for college! Not a festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I already have the 89' sold.. got a guy coming to look at it next weekend who is interested in it.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Hey fred, check out www.elantraxd.com and www.elantraclub.com

When I had my elantra I was on both those sites and they were pretty helpful for information. The people didn't seem as good as here but there were still lots of people on there that were willing to lend a hand or some advice...
      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

^ Thanks, already joined both of those forums
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

Dammit!

Have to replace 2 lug studs on the front tomorrow.. thanks to the idiot at the shop who put the new tires on the front when the previous owner had it. Stupid people overtightening things.. :cussing: Seriously is it that damn hard to torque it to the right specs.. guess it is for them least all the others were alright and it's just 2 I have to replace.

Comment

ewwww
            05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Originally posted by fattie View Post
              ewwww
              I'm guessing from this, and other posts today, that you're currently partaking of the herb of your choice?
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Wheel studs are fixed, that was super easy to do. Drove the car all day today, I love it

Comment

Working...
                  X