No announcement yet.

Painted Valve Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discuss making performance enhancements to the OEM-spec engine in your Festiva or Aspire.
    1991 stiva.

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
      This is the one I did up for Hulk's B8 swap. Think I might get another one because I have a different idea now

And yes, I did shave off the first part of the "M", half of the "D", the "A" and the entire part that said "16 valve" on the other side.....now it just says "nazi"

INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW:

is there a reason your valve cover represents the German Empire's Murderous Rampage KILLING MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE?????

SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF???

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj View Post
        INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW:

is there a reason your valve cover represents the German Empire's Murderous Rampage KILLING MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE?????

SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF???
        Simple.....my car is a fuel nazi
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
          This is the one I did up for Hulk's B8 swap. Think I might get another one because I have a different idea now

And yes, I did shave off the first part of the "M", half of the "D", the "A" and the entire part that said "16 valve" on the other side.....now it just says "nazi"
          this is my fav one so far. it diff and not a solid colour. nice job
          the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
          \/\_____________FORD
          FOREVER

Comment

Working...
          X