No announcement yet.

Sonic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, but my buddy caught a good sized largemouth. It's a pond about 19 acres connects to 120 acre lake. hes a big boy lol. Him and the fish.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Thats a nice sized buckethead!
      -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Game changers.
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Got spare trans?

Comment

• Plenty of slick passes on mine and never blew a trans. But...you're not me and I seem to be the only one who can hold a trans together.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Those look sticky.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• What size are they?
                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Nope. All my spares are gone. But I set it at 8psi on launch control so it should hold. 22x8 13

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• The slicks should be better on the trans than the street tires that spin and hop and are just unruly on the sticky pavement. The slicks will just go. Lots of rubber on the 13 inch rim so I'm thinking it should work. Besides my clutch is still weak so I'm hoping to just get some better passes in. The car is really strong right now. I have a upgraded clutch but outgrew it quickly on 16 psi, it will let go so I'm thinking it's going to slip with the slicks. But that will save my trans at least for now. I have at least 40 track passes on this trans with street tires. I'm ready to see what it can do with some traction. I'll be ordering a clutch shortly I'm sure.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Those look to be Mickey Thompson Slicks, they are a good choice, so here is my .02 cents, the first time you do a burn out will determine how well the tires will work for the rest of their life, so good luck and have fun. I look forward to seeing your time slips, R/T's 60's and ET's
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Lol uh oh
                        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

• Same size as mine except mine are on 15 inch rims...so you have a lot more sidewall, which is a good thing.
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                            Those look to be Mickey Thompson Slicks, they are a good choice, so here is my .02 cents, the first time you do a burn out will determine how well the tires will work for the rest of their life, so good luck and have fun. I look forward to seeing your time slips, R/T's 60's and ET's
                            Yes they are m/t e/t drag slicks. Soo sticky, what do you think I should do the first burn out lots of smoke to break them in? I've never ran anything on a slick so I'm really looking forward to it. If you have anything that you are racing cars, or motocross you gotta have the right tire. I've just been messing around too long.

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                            Same size as mine except mine are on 15 inch rims...so you have a lot more sidewall, which is a good thing.
                            I figured I would run 13-15 lbs in the tires and that should take out any bite that might damage the trans. I want that sidewall to flex when it launches. I just basically matched my street tire for size 22.5 inches is about what my tires are that are new. So hopefully I can get to the track Friday. Greg's gone so I gotta find somewhere to mount my tires. I usually use his machine.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• How well does your parking brake work? I never had a working one and now that I do my cars dead
                              91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• Its dead!? wtf!
                                1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                                2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

Working...
                                X