Sonic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brake works great!
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Ok so to answer your question about tire break in, All pro racers down to bracket racers season there tires, one way to learn this is to call M/T and simply ask what they recommend for break in, or when you get to the track and are rolling through the burn out box or it's also called the water box, roll through the box up onto the flat but still where the track is still wet maybe 1 or 1 1/2 feet out of the box, not on the dry, now start a controlled burn out, spin the tires till you see the smoke start to roll or the first wisp of smoke, count to three, thousand one, thousand two, thousand three, now roll out of the gas and clutch it, if you do a John Force boiling hot long burn out to impress your friends, you have successfully changed the composition of the rubber and when it cools the rubber will start to harden and no mater what you do to that tire to bring back the sticky the tire is done, that's if your serious about et consistency. You may say but look at the burn outs that Funny cars and Top Fuel Dragsters do, yup now we are talking about a different tire and they have a life span of maybe 4 to 6 passes, then they are done, if you go to a National Event such as Gainesville in the spring go to the Goodyear tire trailer, they will probably give you a Nitro tire for free as a souvenir, just know it will have a hole in the sidewall. Hmm I see I got of track, If you want to do a big rolling smoke burn out for fun, do it just before you put on some new skins. Have fun and be safe.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Sonic!

Still breaking my tires in. http://youtu.be/IMjgPPQtqds
        My 12.1 pass hopefully it will do better with the new injectors. 2nd gear burnout in the box to heat em up.
        Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 05-27-2015, 03:50 PM.
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Get that 1-2 shift down man. Shouldn't be nosediving like that.
          91GL BP/F3A with boost
          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Sonic!

I was coasting for like 20 ft lol [emoji23]

I don't even have a 4th mount. [emoji15]
            Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 05-27-2015, 04:43 PM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• What did it run?
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Nice stiva is looks good.

Comment

• 1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Dayum! I forgot how sexalicious sonic is!
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Sonic!

old girl still looks good
                      Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 09-22-2015, 06:57 PM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Yeah she does. Any good interior pics? Or has she not changed in there?
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• It's gutted at the moment just a dash board and some seats. Hopefully go to the track this week. Weather is changing.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• I love how it looks that good and it's technically the fastest festiva on record (top speed in the Quarter). Please tell me your bringing Sonic up to Raleigh in a couple weeks?
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• What's the stats on your build?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Where is the like button?

Comment

Working...
                                X