Westiva 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    I have to admit that those "rims" are actually hubcaps off an early Dodge Neon. My son's fiance was getting rid of her car and the hubcaps got left behind. She gave them to me to pass on to someone but I thought that I would see what they looked like. As much as I dislike hubcaps in general, I was quite surprised how good they look... much better than just plain steel wheels. They will come off when the current tires wear out and I put on the mesh wheels I posted in this post.

I'm working on the photos I took and will post the best a bit later.
    i like those also!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
      all of those cars look great & the scenery is magnificent! great job on the pics & video
      Very nice, the video was great. You dont see scenery like that here in the midwest. Beautiful festys, you guys are representing !! :notworthy:
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

looks like a great time again this year. Loved the video.
        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Looks like fun. Next year there will be a convoy to Westiva 2012 no excuses.

-Scott
          Aqua 93 L
          Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
          White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

^ whoooo!!! convoy

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Only if we go the speed limit the whole way, lol, or else my mpg will go to CRAP!

Comment

Whats mpg? lol. I just worry about my rpms. I don't like them to be a low number.

-Scott
                Aqua 93 L
                Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Originally posted by leapin View Post
                  Whats mpg? lol. I just worry about my rpms. I don't like them to be a low number.
                  Thats why my fuelly badge says 46mpg, and yours says.......34.2mpg!

Reminds me of this conversation I had with a woman who drove her Yukon from Abbotsford to Vancouver every day (110km/70mi round trip), and she said she spent over $800 in gas per month!

She almost died when I told her that I drove from Abbotsford to UBC every day (160km/mi round trip) and only spend $200 max a month!

She said she had never really thought that getting a smaller vehicle would save money in gas!

Comment

the only number im worried about is my 1/4 mile time

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

what bumper is that ? :O looooks awesome
                      Kia Pride LX
                      1.3L Stock Engine :nono:

Comment

its a mugen CRX one that has been modified a bit...And thanks!
                        90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                        BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Working...
                        X