• Show
Clear All

• I like driverone's suggestion!
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• i would love those rims and i will tint them sooner or later gotta do my tranny swap first
      ;
      www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
      rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
      '92 Festiva L M/T
      '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

• and i painted the bumpers anodized bronze.
        ;
        www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
        rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
        '92 Festiva L M/T
        '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

• My new daily driver...

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Hello all! New to the forum. New to the car. Only picture I have as of yet. Hope to gather plenty of info from you great folks so thanks in advance!

-John

DSC02534.jpg
            A-mid the 80's Ford had thought, they needed something new. They asked their partner Mazda, who thought it though and through. When they were done with the 121, they knew just what to do. They sent the plans to Kia, who then applied some glue. You see Ford didn't do to much, with this product all a-new. The only thing they really did was ship it out to you. And there you have the Ford Festiva!

88 L - 85k all original & stock. Loving it!

Comment

• You are the perfect candidate for a roof rack!
              Last edited by bravekozak; 12-12-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Aha yes. Though I feel I will cart this tree away come the new year, and it will go unused until 2013's tree hehe. Looks nice.
                A-mid the 80's Ford had thought, they needed something new. They asked their partner Mazda, who thought it though and through. When they were done with the 121, they knew just what to do. They sent the plans to Kia, who then applied some glue. You see Ford didn't do to much, with this product all a-new. The only thing they really did was ship it out to you. And there you have the Ford Festiva!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjanzow View Post
                  Hello all! New to the forum. New to the car. Only picture I have as of yet. Hope to gather plenty of info from you great folks so thanks in advance!

-John

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11040[/ATTACH]
                  Body looks in good shape. What year and how many miles?

(BTW, welcome to the group.)
                  88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                  88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                  91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                  93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Welcome John! 88 or 89 L?
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Glad to have yo around John, welcome to the site.
                      Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                      Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                      WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Re: The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Originally posted by jjanzow View Post
                        Hello all! New to the forum. New to the car. Only picture I have as of yet. Hope to gather plenty of info from you great folks so thanks in advance!

-John
                        Hello, John! Great picture! It took me a minute to realize that you had a Christmas tree attached to your roof there. I usually put my tree inside the car! It barely fits. I like your idea though - far fewer needles in the car!
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• 88. My car has seniority over me by one year

85k miles on it, and the body is in pretty darn good shape. Bit of surface rust to take care of but the frame is solid.

Also, thank you all for the warm welcoming.
                          Last edited by jjanzow; 12-13-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• The Single BEST photo of your Festy

^^awe but it's a carb'd festiva

J/K it's still a clean festiva that you can be proud of, welcome to the site
                            Last edited by Damkid; 12-13-2012, 05:07 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Uber low miles!! 300k is the average lifespan on a festy! This should be the beginning of a long term relationship! 8)
                              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• 20121201162813.jpg
                                I'm a little biased to this one due to the holidays... favorite picture changes from time to time.

Car #789
                                Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                                1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                                1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                                http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Working...
                                X