No announcement yet.

The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle, I like the wreath and Christmas light setup!

It's looking s bit gloomy here today.

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Awesome cabin FTW! Good lookin' car too.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• My Favorite Pic From my First Festiva

88L

Favorite Pic From Second Festiva

92L

Favorite Pic From Third Festiva

91L
        91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          i actually hate you because of this pic. your car looks so nice and clean, simple with just enough accent to make it turn heads. good job bro. i was going to get some yellow tint and do my headlights too.
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

• and i miss my green wheels
            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

• Bobbyspider, are those 240sx wheels on the black car in your sig?
              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
              Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                Bobbyspider, are those 240sx wheels on the black car in your sig?
                no 240 wheels but my white one used to have datsun 510 wheels on it (still in the garage untill matt "resuwrected" gets them delivered)
                they are just ol' school ar 5 star wheels that will actually be for sale soon because i just ordered my tires for my diamonds last night
                and also the car is flat brown not black. i took the pic with my phone so its not very good.

Comment

• 578794_499171103432513_508786982_n.jpg

she doesn't look like much, but shes got it where it counts..
                  89 lx (project bp)

88 b6t w/g25

Comment

• FMI!!

bobby, how much for the 5 stars? Will they come with tires..if so how much tread?
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                      The last time I was in the junkyard there was a charade but the front bumper was messed up ...this car looks soooo good

Comment

• id let them go for 200. wheels are good with no curb rash, tires have tons of tread left and do not leak air. so that boils down to 25 per wheel and 25 per tire sounds fair. we should pm from here on if you want to talk more just to keep this thread on subject.

Comment

• meet Theodore... my ultimate project car=))

kia pride beta gtx (4 door sedan in Philippines)
                          1.3L carb engine
                          b+g lowering springs
                          15" mags with 185/45/r15 tires

Kia pride 2 door
                          1.1L carb engine
                          all stock=))

Comment

• gerard, you have a very nice looking car there, the wheels, the stance great combo.
                            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gerard View Post
                              meet Theodore... my ultimate project car=))
                              wow, nice festiva, i LOVE the color!!! great pic

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                                gerard, you have a very nice looking car there, the wheels, the stance great combo.
                                thanks buddy!=) though theodore still need lots of work.....

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                                wow, nice festiva, i LOVE the color!!! great pic
                                thanks buddy! =)) it's an anzahl chrome blue color... or some people call it subaru blue.. if i have an extra budget i would like it to change the color to anzahl chrome yellow=))
                                Last edited by gerard; 12-17-2012, 08:57 AM.

kia pride beta gtx (4 door sedan in Philippines)
                                1.3L carb engine
                                b+g lowering springs
                                15" mags with 185/45/r15 tires

Kia pride 2 door
                                1.1L carb engine
                                all stock=))

Comment

Working...
                                X