No announcement yet.

The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a beautiful car, no one would believe how nice it is unless they have seen it in person. got that new motor installed yet?
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• image.jpgimage.jpg
      I miss it
      89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

• Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post

oh yeah one wicked ride!!

Comment

• I like the tucked rear bumper!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• me to id like to see the front one done the same way if thats possible

Comment

• that's a mazda 121 rear bumper inspired. i have still one rear bumper here. other one is sold already.
                Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
                Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
                (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

• I think this is the best of my 121 at this moment, car is dirty, so no real photoshoot..
                  Hi! Do you wanna ride with me? I have red cabrio, it has the biggest engine what was available when the car was new. It also has about every possible accessories what was available then.
                  It's -89 Mazda 121 with 1,3L carb engine banana time

Comment

• I love the fun tops, you have a really nice ride there
                    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Nice ride Maikel! Could you tell me what those things on the front bumper do? They are attached to the bumper in front of the headlights.

Thanks,

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                        Nice ride Maikel! Could you tell me what those things on the front bumper do? They are attached to the bumper in front of the headlights.

Thanks,

Karl
                        Karl, my guess would be headlight washers.
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada
                        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                          Karl, my guess would be headlight washers.
                          Yep! that's correct, they are headlight washers.
                          Thanks for the compliments. Not sure if I should paint the front bumpers lower metal plate red? As it should be?
                          Hi! Do you wanna ride with me? I have red cabrio, it has the biggest engine what was available when the car was new. It also has about every possible accessories what was available then.
                          It's -89 Mazda 121 with 1,3L carb engine banana time

Comment

• Originally posted by Maikel View Post
                            I think this is the best of my 121 at this moment, car is dirty, so no real photoshoot..
                            Very nice! I am partial to the black/grey bumpers myself.

-Scott
                            Aqua 93 L
                            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

• Originally posted by leapin View Post
                              Very nice! I am partial to the black/grey bumpers myself.
                              Me too! Great look on that car for sure.
                              1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

• first festiva.jpg my first festiva ever!! mud.jpg me current festiva with out my 17"of clarance or my bumper
                                1993 festy "white stallion" BP swap with 7" lift, 1ton wench
                                R.I.P. 1991 festy "the festiva" stock b3, atv bumper, 8' whip

Comment

Working...
                                X