The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the best one I have of Babe.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Are those 165/45s?

Comment

• Originally posted by deathrace2000 View Post
        Are those 165/45s?
        Yes. 165/45-15 Federal Formoza on 6" wide wheels. I have another set stretched on 7" wheels. Seem to be great tires. Since they are shorter ( slightly) than the stock 12" tires they improve everything except ride quality on rough roads. My MPGs went up, breaking distance went down, cornering speed went way up and the ride quality on smooth roads is much much better than 12's.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Sweet! Good to know.
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts
          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Yes. 165/45-15 Federal Formoza on 6" wide wheels. I have another set stretched on 7" wheels. Seem to be great tires. Since they are shorter ( slightly) than the stock 12" tires they improve everything except ride quality on rough roads. My MPGs went up, breaking distance went down, cornering speed went way up and the ride quality on smooth roads is much much better than 12's.
            What size spacer are you running in the rear?
            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

This is the best one I have of Babe.
              is this your red one before or another?
              Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
              Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
              (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

• IMG_2871.jpg

Comment

This is the best one I have of Babe.
                  Ooooooh!!!.....a blue Festiva with brown interior. Sweeeeet! But then again, I'm biased.....ccasion9:
                  88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                  88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                  91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                  93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12319[/ATTACH]
                    Wow! Very, very nice! There's just something about a clean, dent-free Festiva with a nice paint job, ya know?...
                    88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                    88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                    91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                    93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
                      Wow! Very, very nice! There's just something about a clean, dent-free Festiva with a nice paint job, ya know?...
                      Thanks twistiva.

Comment

• wash.jpg
                        Traction is for those that can not loose it. banana time

Comment

• Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
                          What size spacer are you running in the rear?
                          1/4" in the rear, but these wheels are like ET46 or something ridiculous like that. If they were ET 38-35 no spacers would be necessary. The tires are so short that they have zero interference issue with stock struts/shocks. They are below the spring perches, like the stock tires.
                          Originally posted by ernst View Post
                          is this your red one before or another?
                          This is another one. My red one is Rosie, this is Babe (Babe the Blue Box). The wheels have been on Rosie and Tweak before. Rosie is down for maintenance.
                          Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
                          Ooooooh!!!.....a blue Festiva with brown interior. Sweeeeet! But then again, I'm biased.....ccasion9:
                          You know, at first this color combo invoked my gag reflex, but it's actually growing on me now. The brown is nice in AZ because it hides the dust really good, lol. I feel kinda bad because the Venezuelan gentleman I bought the car from kept the interior immaculate, and he garaged the car. I drive it to work a lot and it sits in my driveway so it's kinda going downhill. I try to keep it clean, but I don't have the time to keep it as clean as he did.

Comment

• Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• charlie bring em all to fm7! we already have a race lined up with(tweak) you change the yellow headlights? ireally liked them with those rims
                              Last edited by kumalaba; 05-04-2013, 05:12 AM.
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• That pic was taken before the yellow lights, the morning before I left for FM6.

Comment

Working...
                                X