The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Ford Aspire SE

All original SE. Factory aluminum wheels, roof rack. One repaint in original color. PPG paint. Painted and restored by owner.
    Attached Files

Comment

• ^ nice!
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• That's a rare beast!
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• My 93L Before and AfterBlue before.jpgBlue after2.jpg
          Jerry
          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• ^ wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & those flaresdrool
            Last edited by kumalaba; 09-11-2013, 07:41 AM.
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Jerry, that is truly crazy amazing hot!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Lightning View Post
                My 93L Before and After[ATTACH=CONFIG]13811[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13812[/ATTACH]
                Are those ranger lights?

-James
                Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• Yes they are 98-2000 Ranger lights from eBay. They are running the 9007 bulbs.
                  Jerry
                  Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                  93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

• I trust that this car will be at madness
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Paul, I was planning and working hard to make that happen. I'm still working the kinks out of the drive train and just ran into one that I'm not sure I can get fixed before then.
                      But... Lightning should be able to make the 2nd Annual GA Carolina Spring Get Together in April (Date will be announced as soon as the Import Alliance post the Spring meet date).
                      Jerry
                      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                      93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

• Oooh how bout a pic of the profile.of the car.....and a good high-res for desktop screen purposes.
                        Oooh lets start a Festiva "desktop worthy" thread!!
                        Some one start it.for me? (Flipup phone and that, or I would)
                        Fast....Women are fast
                        Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Lightning View Post
                          My 93L Before and After[ATTACH=CONFIG]13811[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13812[/ATTACH]
                          Another reason to be bummed that I'm not making madness this year. Great job Jerry!
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Thank you! Unfortunately Charlie, Blue Lightning won't be able to make FM this yr. I was testing it last week and messed up the trans (E series) Now it's gonna get a G series XR2 trans. But thank you again for the comment. Blue has taken over 2 yrs building time and I'm still not finished.

Oh and the suspension mods are based on your thread.
                            Last edited by Team Lightning; 09-13-2013, 12:33 AM.
                            Jerry
                            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                            93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

• I need to drop the front about an inch.
                              -James
                              Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• Lookin' good James
                                Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                                Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                                Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                                WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X