No announcement yet.

The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. Westiva is held in Kananaskis Country a bit west of Calgary. Check out the meets and events section.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
      Yes. Westiva is held in Kananaskis Country a bit west of Calgary. Check out the meets and events section.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
      That's a bit too far west for me to venture, even though all the moving, rolling, and suspension parts are brand new. Lol. The next trip I have planned is going back to NC to see the family.

-James
      Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by frankenfester View Post

My latest. More rust and possibly purple or aqua plastidip for the wheels soon

-James
          the hood is sick dude

Comment

• Took it earlier this week. Not washed, not lowered. The open door hides waves heh
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post

Took it earlier this week. Not washed, not lowered. The open door hides waves heh
              Those wheels look amazing. Plastidip them gold!

-James
              Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• I need to photoshop gold purple, and orange. I might do one side one color and the other side another and leave it. Thats how you rob banks you know. witnesses cant get stories straight.
                1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                  I need to photoshop gold purple, and orange. I might do one side one color and the other side another and leave it. Thats how you rob banks you know. witnesses cant get stories straight.
                  That's probably the greatest idea I've heard of. Haha. I was thinking a brozny hued gold would look super nice. Black would be too dark for that color festy. I'd even say white would look pretty nice as well. But if you did that, I'd like to see black or charcoal bumpers and trim.

-James

Comment

• I love your car. I wanted to stickerbomb and bosouku pipe mine but i dunno how to locate angle cut duals without paying an exhaust or harley shop lots of money.
                    1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• The GTR should have a sticker on the drivers side mirror that says, "WARNING: Objects in mirror may be faster than they appear."
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• On my aftermarket cruise control retail box there is a bright yellow starburst that reads "Not to be used on honda vehicles". I love it. Ill pay way too much for it to be enlarged and implemented.
                        Attached Files
                        1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• saw this SWEET festy in my area about 8 months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• this is probably the best picture I have of my Festiva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Best pic on my phone lol
                              1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                              2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

• A buddy of mine had a 79 ford truck that he said could crush my festiva. I drove it home shortly after this pic.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
                                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X