• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fransisco the Festy.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFESTI92 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]19025[/ATTACH]
      NICE... I hope I to get my new Red 92, "Rosie" looking as good as yours.

Comment

• Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Are those all yours Charlie? I'd gladly take one off your hands!
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts
          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• No, only 1 of them is mine. BrianLiska owns the two on the right(Afina and Arpaio), then Pedro, Tweak (now owned by Chris aka Nastiva), Barnfind, Ethyl (Carolyn's DD) and Nastiva.
            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-29-2015, 11:53 AM.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• You sold Tweak! I've been out of the game for a long time! Couple Festivas listed on KSL in Utah, but nothing that great. Maybe one day I'll get back into one!
              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
              Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• Yup, needed room to grow. Check Tweaks rebuild thread for updates.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• They day I picked up my first Festiva!

Comment

• And the day I got my 2nd one!

Comment

• Thank you. I appreciate it

Comment

• Both look real nice Brian!
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• FIL466.jpg

Comment

• 154315_177236195639321_1306086_n.jpg69573_177239752305632_838253_n.jpg163487_177239692305638_2394479_n.jpg

Ok I cheated and posted 3....AND I cheated death when little ms. texter was busy updating her facebook and forgot to push the brake pedal while I waited for a green light.
                            While I would love to say it was the engineering and safety features designed into my Ford Festiva that saved my life, nothing could be further from the truth.
                            Anyway, R.I.P my little 35mpg friend

Wow 6 years and this is my 1st post! Record?
                            Last edited by wraprail; 03-26-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wraprail View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]19406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19408[/ATTACH]

Ok I cheated and posted 3....AND I cheated death when little ms. texter was busy updating her facebook and forgot to push the brake pedal while I waited for a green light.
                              While I would love to say it was the engineering and safety features designed into my Ford Festiva that saved my life, nothing could be further from the truth.
                              Anyway, R.I.P my little 35mpg friend

Wow 6 years and this is my 1st post! Record?
                              Wow, how fast was she going and how much did it hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• my 121 at the trails. No longer has white walls though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X