The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's postcard worthy.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Festiver
      93 L find/5 speed
      BP/g15mr swapped
      Aspire brake swapped
      Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
      stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
      rustful
      maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
      advanced suspension
      kai/skeeter camber
      b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

• New "best" for now...
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The wrench View Post
            Any chance you're still around and could answer some questions? I'm wondering about your strut brace, fan in front of the radiator, and the ford valve cover. Where'd ya get em?

Oh and here's my contribution from when I first bought steev
            Last edited by Hatch; 09-12-2016, 09:04 PM.
            1991 Beastiva L BP autoX'er

Comment

• Wanted to see if I still knew how to post a picture from photobucket. Festdiva has been my work horse for the past couple of years. The rest only come out of the garage to get a vehicle inspection and licensed. I applied for a historical plate for Freshdiva this year, so no more trips to the DVM for her. Heat index 103 today, come on fall!!

Last edited by freshtiva; 09-20-2016, 04:35 PM.
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• glad to see the diva and nice to see you on here!
                Last edited by kumalaba; 09-20-2016, 05:55 PM.
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Fresh, good to hear from you and see those great cars. Did you have a good garden this year.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                    glad to see the diva and nice to see you on here!
                    Thanks man !

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                    Fresh, good to hear from you and see those great cars. Did you have a good garden this year.
                    Bumper crops this year, canned over 300 quarts of produce not counting all the freezing and dehydrating. I dehydrated over 2000 cherry tomatoes. Picking okra daily. Made 62 pints of dill pickles, 60 quarts of tomatoes, 84 quarts of green beans etc.. Processed vegetables daily through august and started stacking cases of jars in the living room. Built a green house this spring and started most plants from seeds. My rain water catchment system filled up this spring (2000 gals ) and haven't had to use hardy any. Good year !!
                    Last edited by freshtiva; 09-21-2016, 07:50 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                      Wanted to see if I still knew how to post a picture from photobucket. Festdiva has been my work horse for the past couple of years. The rest only come out of the garage to get a vehicle inspection and licensed. I applied for a historical plate for Freshdiva this year, so no more trips to the DVM for her. Heat index 103 today, come on fall!!

Hi Marcus, great to see your post. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since we stopped by for a visit! The snake skin you gave the boys still has a place of honor on top of the piano

Ian
                      Ian
                      Calgary AB, Canada
                      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                        Hi Marcus, great to see your post. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since we stopped by for a visit! The snake skin you gave the boys still has a place of honor on top of the piano

Ian
                        Ha, that's funny !! I've got some more skins if you want them. Yeah birthday(s)just around the corner. That's a good looking new festy you got there.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Wow Marcus your turning out to be a super gardener, one of these days you will not need to leave the ranch, self supporting.
                          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Found this from last autocross
                            1991 Beastiva L BP autoX'er

Comment

• 1988 Festiva L 4speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X