The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Something about white cars in white parking structures, just looks so science fiction! Imagine filling a parking level like that with white festivas. The stuff dreams are made of.

Great Picture! To get an even better spectral effect, place a small container of water with a chunk of dry ice under the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
      I took this the other day... Kinda digging how it looks. Love having to explain why I'm taking pictures of my Festiva in an empty parking garage to my boss when he stepped off the elevator...
      Nice picture. Love the empty garage effect. Remember the movie iRobot? This car is in that parking garage.

Also, looks a bit like "JonneyCab" from Total Recall.

Comment

• Best pic I have so far. I've owned her less than a month.

Comment

• Would post a photo here, but my car is not worthy, too much rust, and too many dents, and dings. Would be out of place with all these fine examples of these cars.
          1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
          2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
          1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Just took Boo Diddley out for a mini shoot after the front end makeover. Here's my resubmitted "best pic".

Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
              Would post a photo here, but my car is not worthy, too much rust, and too many dents, and dings. Would be out of place with all these fine examples of these cars.
              Nonsense! They are all worthy of pictures. Rat rods are rusty, leaky, dented and full of holes but yet seem to have captured the automotive media spotlight lately. Embrace it!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Can't wait to make it look good! Dented and has rust right now, thats going to all change though!!
                -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• At the Fiesta Movement

Got to drive the German Spec cars in Charleston with Vicki
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by m715; 10-23-2012, 11:08 AM. Reason: Already posted previous picture
                  Have owned 9 so far
                  White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                  Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                  Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                  Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                  Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

• Chuck
                    Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                    If money will fix it, it's not broken
                    91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                    93 GL - Lil Red
                    91 L - Tweetystiva
                    http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                    http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

• 1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
                      1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
                      2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Those wheels!!! Love! What are they from?
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts
                        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• ^x2
                          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• 2012-10-05 18.36.02.jpg
                            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• 1996-97 Kia Sephia, same car I got the engine/harness/PCM out of.
                              1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
                              1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
                              2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

• Don, are those 15"s? how wide are they? any mods to get them to fit?

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                                1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                                1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                                1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                                1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                                1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                                1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X