No announcement yet.

Well boy's and girl's....it's home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what it would take to properly proportion the brakes with capri disks in the rear?

I had been thinking about getting an aspire for the brake swap and a spare motor... looks like the capri might be a better step up.

Comment

Originally posted by htc View Post
      Any idea what it would take to properly proportion the brakes with capri disks in the rear?

I had been thinking about getting an aspire for the brake swap and a spare motor... looks like the capri might be a better step up.
      The Aspire front and rear brakes are plenty for the Festy. If you want to go for Capri front and rear brakes for the coolness factor, that's one thing; but for practical use, the Aspire plan is much easier and just as good IMO. Plus you get broader wheel availability with the Aspire 4x100 hubs.

And I have Capri front brakes BTW.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

that thing is dope
        Frankie

fully custom 88 festy (project doomsday) Febuary in 2012 calander
        Blockspire: ken block replica aspire
        AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000110128487

Comment

Originally posted by htc View Post

Capri MC swap and swap in the proportioning valve from the Capri.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
            Capri MC swap and swap in the proportioning valve from the Capri.
            exactly....
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

What type of metal did you use for the "roll cage"?
              "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Working...
              X