Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean 115000k festy.. should i buy it :S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would barder for it. Money saved is money that can be invested in it. If I were you I would put in an offer for $650. He will say no and move his price down. You then conter offer and take it for $700. The plan is perfect!

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
    -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post
      argh off to kijiji to sell some useless junk and buy it i geuss! ...... 4 festivas now.... sheeesh.

Maybe if i sell one of my festiva race cars? i wonder if anyone in edmonton/alberta is interested in something like that. probably no one.

Autocross Queen with b6 Engine swap, light weight flywheel etc no cage and 0 rust
      needs coilovers and tires.

Road racing/ice racing car..
      caged, 0 rust, 323 brakes upfront, needs engine seat, wheels+tires

I'd buy one. I'm in the market for a racing Festy. Pm me if your down.
      Fesdiva is it's new name since she's acting crazy- 92 L

Comment

Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
        I would barder for it. Money saved is money that can be invested in it. If I were you I would put in an offer for $650. He will say no and move his price down. You then conter offer and take it for $700. The plan is perfect!
        he was asking 1200 originally, went down to 1000, i offered him 700 and hes at 900.... we all know 800 is in the middle but i will see

im no stranger to negotiation

Comment

grab it thats a steal
          Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Really good deal imho.
            91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
            14 C7 Z51

Comment

GET IT!!!!!
              93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
              RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
              RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

im buying it its sold!!!!! im not letting this one go!

Comment

actually on a second thought, i think i just bought something else... that festiva is up for sale still!

ill post pics later this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post
                    actually on a second thought, i think i just bought something else... that festiva is up for sale still!

ill post pics later this weekend
                    The waiting game begins hint?
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Well looks like im starting a new build thread, i'm going to need some wise help from mr.rocketman and some other intelligent individuals on here:

this is what i gave that festy up for:

Comment

sweeeeeeet, looks like fun... just dont launch it to hard....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

OMG that Festiva is AWESOME. DO WANT! I'd pay $900 all day long!
                          Buck.
                          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

If you do not buy it, I will! I am not even joking! You let me know if you pick this up or not, please! I would pay $1200 for that, and at $900 I would not take a chance that someone else may scoop it up! If you buy it, I will pay you $150 more than what you pay for it.

Thanks!

Comment

If no one has bought this creampuff yet, a crime is being committed!!

"Towed behind a motor home" implies a 5 speed, unless they used a dolly.

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I have to ask, what did you buy the GTX for?

No offense guys, but i'd take a complete GTX over a festiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X