No announcement yet.

Cupcake ice cream cones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no Paul, that's "tutu" lol, like you should all be wearing!!!

j/k

i find it amusing that some people are embarresed to make any mention to their domestication. personaly i love to cook/bake, sew (which reminds me, i have to fix a button before it falls off), and iron (which i'm very good at). it's just another skill to have under your belt, that's all.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      no Paul, that's "tutu" lol, like you should all be wearing!!!

j/k
      :lol:

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      i find it amusing that some people are embarresed to make any mention to their domestication. personaly i love to cook/bake, sew (which reminds me, i have to fix a button before it falls off), and iron (which i'm very good at). it's just another skill to have under your belt, that's all.
      Perfect! I'm happy with/proud of ALL of my talents! And I love to share.
      I don't think I shared this self portrait I made when I was 18. It was created with torn magazine paper.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

what, no beard/crazy goatee!?!? i say you make another now that you're 18 years or so down the road and see what you come up with.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

Nice idea!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

To me baking really is just another fine art. I like ALL creative outlets. When I was a kid I would get uptight if I didn't create something daily. That feeling never left me.

Comment

Quick..someone post a hot chick or a performance aftermarket part.
              My man card is on the line.

Never mind, im going to Ebay to look at mixers now.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SilV257aM

1999 SVT Lightning #1212
              1993 tube chassis Festiva 351w (shooting for the 9s)
              1980 Maples jet boat 455 olds
              1991 Chevy custom one ton dually
              1988 Mustang N/A 385 w/doug nash 9.88@137 (sold)
              2001 GSXR-1000 turbo lowered & extended (sold)
              1988 S-10 468 BBC lowered & body dropped (sold)
              on & on

Comment

91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
                06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
                95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by citizen caine View Post
                  Quick..someone post a hot chick or a performance aftermarket part.
                  My man card is on the line.

Never mind, im going to Ebay to look at mixers now.
                  HAHAHAH!!!
                  I just bought this! http://www.ebay.com/itm/220916374538...84.m1439.l2649

Comment

make some cookies for fm6 shaped like festivas in all different colors. you know what color to make mine.
                    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Comment

What about a 1/4 size Festiva cake?
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                          I would cry from the awesomeness. I think i'll try it for my birthday in a couple months.
                          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                          14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                            Sounds expensive and time consuming but possible. The hard parts for me would be the cake and the frosting getting dried out. Because of the recipe I use it has to be covered within an hour of being made or else it dries out.

Comment

I'll as Caety what could be done to mod the recipe to keep things moist without being wet (she has a pastery arts degree).

Comment

All you guys are getting your MAN cards pulled! What a bunch of wimpy, girly guys! :nono:

Oh wait.....I cook and sew and stuff too?
                                Guess i'll have to revoke my MAN card too. :p
                                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
                                X