No announcement yet.

Christmas is early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oof, I wish I did, I was in a band, we had alot of potential (That's what everybody said, not trying to toot my own horn), but our guitarist had a long struggle with Alcohol. Ended up tearing the band apart and almost sending him to a way, way to early grave (liver problems). I just started picking up my Bass again, a year later now. Although I do have one video on youtube, from when I first started learning, it's a bit embarassing but if you want to see it my user name on there is mholm09. Be gentle, haha.
    Mike
    Mike Holmgren
    Thief Rvr Fls, MN
    1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
    "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Nice!! Who needs a band right? lol That's MUSIC
        Mike Holmgren
        Thief Rvr Fls, MN
        1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
        "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Nice guitar
            93 Festiva GL

Comment

My brother has a Rick that he's owned since the early '70's. He loves it, but never plays it much any more because he found a cheap Fender that he likes to play. The Fender sounds "OK", seems to play well enough and he doesn't like to carry the Rick around to gigs and such. He's getting into slide guitar now anyway. He sold his old Ampeg tube amp a couple weeks ago and last I talked to him on Thanksgiving, he was thinking about selling the Rick as well.
              Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
              04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
              62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
              Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Wow, I can't imagine letting go of that kind of gear.

Comment

Working...
                X