It is a very good possibility
      93 Festiva L White B6T
      99 Dodge Ram STL Green Cummins. AKA the Jolly Green Giant
      89 Festiva Blue
      91 Green “Mad Maxine” Festiva B6T
      93 Festiva GL Black BP automatic
      93 Festiva GL Green stock

Comment

I got everything fixed and wired up today. Looks good on the car but my hitch is to long. It was later when I got done so no pictures yet but tomorrow for sure. I have a question though. I plugged the trailer in and everything works but when the parking lights are on my turn signals on the trailer are very dim when they blink. Is this normal. What does everyone use for tail light converter.
        93 Festiva L White B6T
        89 Festiva Blue

Comment

Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
          I got everything fixed and wired up today. Looks good on the car but my hitch is to long. It was later when I got done so no pictures yet but tomorrow for sure. I have a question though. I plugged the trailer in and everything works but when the parking lights are on my turn signals on the trailer are very dim when they blink. Is this normal. What does everyone use for tail light converter.
          mine is way to long to i still havent taken back off to fix but your work looks great nice trailer! you have to get some sort of anti back feed to use runnning lights i just run brake,turnsignals and 4 ways no running lights.
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Sounds good. I'll have to look into the back feed thing. I drive a lot at night. I'll do my googleing and see what I can find. Thank you.
            93 Festiva L White B6T
            89 Festiva Blue

Comment

Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
              See post # 7.....

Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)

Also....

Comment

I have a converter like that one. it just doesn't work quite right. I am going to go over it today and see if i did anything wrong. And get pictures
                93 Festiva L White B6T
                89 Festiva Blue

Comment

???? Just wire the grounds!! white wires..don't wire the car plug part
                  with 18 ga wire, use 14 or 16. Make sure where the white wire from
                  the trailer is grounded inside the car that it is a good clean rust free
                  connection.
                  Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
                  X