No announcement yet.

Living outside the rust belt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It varies wildly. Some people don't have a clue what they have. Some people think it's worth a ton. I think they are worth a ton!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I see, cheapest one I scored around here was $250, but lately only ones I see are garbage and they want 1000-2000 for them.
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

I've gotten them for free, $50 on up to $1000. They are now worth more than that.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Comment

In Ottawa there are numerous dog/cat/bird/squirrel and even baby raccoon rescue societies.
            But Virginia features a one man Festiva rescue agency/orphanage.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. One day when I'm really feeling flush and hankering to travel a bit I'll get you to find a red manual EFI for me.

Comment

Rust free? It's hard to find rust around here.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

It's rare to see rust here.

Comment

Working...
                X