Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    What's inside the cabin Sketch?
    Probably termites or carpenter ants. Yummy.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 09-02-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      Probably termites or carpenter ants. Yummy.
      Lean protein!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Pedro next to Carolyn's Festiva "Ethyl" and BarnFind's Festiva "Flex". We all met for dinner at Claim Jumper today after work.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• ...local racing legend Frank "Leadfoot" Janett's 1950s sprint car.

Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• An old tractor at Loretta Lynn's kitchen in Tennessee.

Comment

• Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• URL=http://s80.photobucket.com/user/catladykaren/media/IMAG0174_zpsxpwog7pi.jpg.html][/URL]
                "D" aka Nightcrawler is my better half

'93 Ford Festiva "tornadostiva"

Comment

• USS Alabama vs 1993 festiva gl
                  "D" aka Nightcrawler is my better half

'93 Ford Festiva "tornadostiva"

Comment

• Found a few parked next to a hummer a few days back

Sent from somewhere outside the asylum via tapatalk
                    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• The Blue Hole in Santa Rosa, NM.

Comment

• Parked Next To...

This was in February 2015. Ugh, I don't want to think about cold weather.. Parked between two trucks and I just laughed at the size difference
                        Last edited by crazyrog17; 10-24-2015, 08:59 AM.
                        -Zack
                        Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                          ^where did you find a pristine 1984 Bronco2? That thing looks cherry! Also looks like it's not happy with the tongue weight.
                          trust me its nowhere near pristine the outside looks great because the previous (original)owner had it waxed twice a year but the under side is terrible oh and those were the original leaf springs i upgraded to leaf springs out of a 96 explorer sport after i took that picture and now it has no problem with the extra weight oh and as of right now it only has 97k original miles
                          Last edited by monkeykiller1996; 10-24-2015, 09:16 AM.
                          88 L carb'ed (when up in flames of glory)(deceased) 4spd
                          89 L carb'ed (died on the operating table (rust))(deceased) 5spd
                          93 gl FI (sold) automagical
                          89 lx FI megasquirted "luna" b6D+t (186hp 209ftlbs)
                          88 L carbFI megasquirted zombie car

Comment

• Guess what car got more attention at the track!

Comment

• Taken next to my bike earlier today.
                              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
                              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Brianliska View Post
                                Guess what car got more attention at the track!

I caught Brian paying attention to the 458 haha!

Strangely enough, both cars are white, and both are extremely capable track machines driven by talented female drivers. The Ferrari was disqualified for excessive sound (stock exhaust even) and the Festiva didn't see any track time at all (Ethyl is too perfect to hammer around the track).
                                Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-12-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X