Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parked next to an ST Focus at the gym last night
    1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
    1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
    2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

• image.jpg

Ran into a stranger turned friend today. Always nice talking to festy guys

Comment

• My neighbor works at a ritzy hotel downtown and today he showed me a picture on his phone of him sitting in this car.
        Said it was in town for a few more days parked in the courtyard of the hotel. He said he would see if he can arrange a time for me to bring Trixie to get a picture beside it.

So be on the lookout for it.
        Last edited by 1990new; 04-16-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• That Pagani is a beast, has active aero on it! Should be a sweet photo shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeJIF View Post
            That Pagani is a beast, has active aero on it! Should be a sweet photo shoot.
            He hasn't called me yet.... I will be disappointed if he doesn't get the OK for me to get the pictures.

Comment

• Sorry but he never called... and I am disappointed.

Comment

• Just remembered this thread. Here's a little dump.
                Ben Rogers, Admin of the
                Facebook Group

'93 Festiva GL "Frito" (Travelled in 36 US States & 4 Canadian Provinces)

'91 Festiva L "Barry Bluejeans"
                '95 Dickmeyer Aspire SE "Dortmund" (SOLD to jbibb1)
                '91 Festiva L "Fermina" (SOLD to Hulspowered)
                '93 Festiva L "Tallsmallcar" (SOLD to Stretch and Skeeters_Keeper)

Watch "It's a Festiva", my short film!

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that 1990new

Comment

• This is my 1990 next to my wife's 1996 aspire

Comment

• Originally posted by ThisVelologist View Post

Just remembered this thread. Here's a little dump.

The red 91 with your old car sure looks like a sweet ride.

Comment

• Recent clutch job in Tweak. Cramped garage next to Janice.
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Janice has great lines and what a pair of headlights.
                          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Janice is jealous...
                            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• With Tweaks engine out, Janice was the fast car in the garage for once. Lol
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Pedro next to Bass Pro in Memphis

Comment

Working...
                                X