No announcement yet.

My 1993 NASCAR Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, we are stopping by. 1 million festies.... or 6.
    Do we want bbq? Is this America? Lol
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 09-25-2015, 02:36 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

This is happening at Brians!
      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 09-27-2015, 07:56 PM.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Amazing Red White and Blue!

Comment

Comment

Tons of parts ready for the builds, not the cat litter

Comment

We may need that cat litter and we'll definitely use that pressure washer. We've got to get Ryal cracking on your b6d engine he'll be at the track all weekend so we can go harass him about it. I saw the engine and parts at GMR headquarters a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Sweet Sweet Afina Curves! Lol Festy problems

Comment

Loaded up and ready for NASCAR

Comment

So Pretty

Comment

Are those original bolts in that heat sheald? If so I need to move to Arizona!

Comment

The AZ Festiva group is growing strong

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
                          Are those original bolts in that heat sheald? If so I need to move to Arizona!
                          They are, but they were re zinc coated by Dragonhealer. He prepped this engine for Brian.
                          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-02-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I need to send him mine to redo .
                            Do you think he can re zinc half bolts? Lol. Mine are about rusted away.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
                              I need to send him mine to redo .
                              Do you think he can re zinc half bolts? Lol. Mine are about rusted away.
                              Many bolts I can replace through the Mazda supply system, others through our reclaim system
                              if they are the same as found on Miata, Mazda2, Mazda3 etc. It isn't exactly cheap, but the results
                              and safety are worth it.
                              No car too fast !

Comment

^ that's awesome I've been saving bolts at work from cars the Hyundais use the same bolts as the festiva for some things. I saved a hand full of the 6mm bolts with 10mm heads for under hood bolts.
                                Like radiator bracket and fire wall bolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X