That #Stivalife tho.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That #Stivalife tho.....

Post pictures of living the dream. I'm talking all the way from the outback to the race track, grocery store to the top of the highest mountain you could climb. Let's see your Stivalife.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

To me the festiva life is about how versatile these cars are and how you can use them for anything and you do everything with them.
      Hauling boats

To being a boat

Winter beater/off road/dune buggy

Renovating your house

Drag racing

And being a wedding car.

And beating cars that really should be faster than you.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com

This things so much more then a car it's influenced my live so much, all these great peopel I've meet and places I've been. About a 1/4 million miles behind the wheel of these things and I never get tired of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
        Last edited by william; 03-09-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Living the Red 91 life at my house.

Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
          Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
          Feel free to PM me anytime!
          Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
          Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

before and after

Mine are red too 92 festiva.jpg
            evening.jpg
            Donn

Comment

Originally posted by twopass View Post
              Mine are red too [ATTACH=CONFIG]20692[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20693[/ATTACH]
              Ouch! Whats the story on the crashed one?
              1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
              1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
              2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

Took wifys car to work one day and didn't make it there.An old uninsured ,unlicensed illegal alien pulled his 4 door dodge ram out in front of me .
                That is the center car from top pic.
                Last edited by twopass; 03-10-2017, 02:38 PM.
                Donn

Comment

That's sad. It's good that you are okay though.

Comment

#stivalife

~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Color me jealous!!! That's tight.
                      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I think I first heard about the maxjax portable from you a few years ago, had it in the back of my mind since. Finally finished getting it installed Tuesday around midnight. It's had 3 vehicles on it so far... quite pleased!
                        So thanks for the tip!
                        ~Nate

Current cars:
                        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

My pleasure. How did you mount yours? I was planning on 2 width options (keep one stationary and the other having two different points. You know, Festiva sized and normal car sized lol). I was looking at making large T nuts and sinking them in 8" of 5k psi with rebar.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

It comes with anchors. Drill 7/8" holes (5 per post), hammer the anchor in then using a supplied nut and bolt the anchor pulls up in the concrete wedging itself in place. Similar to a standard RedHead anchor, but it leaves the female threads in the floor so everything is sub flush.

They recommend something like 95-105" spacing for small cars, 105-115 for mid size cars, and 115-125 for trucks/suvs. I put them at 115". Primarily I'll be using them on Festivas, but I also put my wife's Sentra up on them yesterday and between my dad and Chris it'll see a few Subarus. I have no intention of working on bigger trucks etc with it.
                            I think the 115" is good for what I want. I would not go with the more narrow spacing for Festys... The wheel base is so short the arms are almost fully retracted even at the 115" spacing, and they baaarely swing past the front tires. If it was spaced at 105" I think I'd have to swing the back arms under, push the car forward a few inches, swing the front arms under and then roll the car back. NBD but I don't see any reason to have them closer than 115".

Also you can lift a stock festiva with the supplied ~3" spacers installed, and Skeeter just cleared the pads as it sits now, but at least I didn't have to jack it up at all to get it on the pads!
                            ~Nate

Current cars:

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Think it'll handle a CJ at 115"? The frame is shorter than a Festiva. And I likely will wind up lifting one at some point when I get the garage built.

Comment

Working...
                              X