new family member!.. 90 lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new family member!.. 90 lx

Picked this girl up earlier today. body is 100% rust free. Interior is virtually mint . runs great, only issue is rear hub (p.o didnt think about the reversed thread and stripped her right out) and fuel gauge sitting at empty (will check sending unit tomorrow). Sitting at a little over 140k. Pretty happy with this $200 purchase! only downside is its an auto, but will be swapping my 91's manual into it when i drop the B6ze in her

Wow, very nice!!!!! What a bargain!

Comment

Photos are pretty grainy but it looks nice!
      Do you have a spare spindle?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great find! Hard to beat at that price
        1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
        1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
        2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

there was one sitting here in port orchard washington exact same problem... same color only difference was it was a manual. I saw this post and thought holy moly your the one that took it from under us!! but then i realized yours was an auto haha.
          1988 White 4 speed Festiva (L)
          1988 Black 5 speed Festiva (LX)

ALSO
          2005, 2007 Lancer ES
          2004 Lancer Ralliart
          1981 F-150 351m

Comment

Wow great car and in such great shape. Do you have any plans beyond the sending unit and hub?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
              Photos are pretty grainy but it looks nice!
              Do you have a spare spindle?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
              Click on the pics and they should get nice and clear. No spindle sorted yet

Comment

Originally posted by tehretadr View Post
                Wow great car and in such great shape. Do you have any plans beyond the sending unit and hub?
                Moving over my aspire swap and manual transmission, advanced suspension, b6ze. Hopefully next summer Kia Rio rack, gseries, and possible turbo.
                Originally was doing this to my 91L but rust was starting in the usual area's so decided to look for a clean body, two days later found the lx.

Comment

damn, AWESOME deal on the lx!!!!! where in BC are you? ive got a bunch of festiva parts im getting rid of, do you need anything?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                    damn, AWESOME deal on the lx!!!!! where in BC are you? ive got a bunch of festiva parts im getting rid of, do you need anything?
                    I'm in vic. Definitely in need of some parts (mainly for my 91L). I will go over her and send you a pm

Comment

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X