No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg, thanks for the ride! I definitely have the itch for a rear turbo now....just gotta get the b8 in first
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
      Greg, thanks for the ride! I definitely have the itch for a rear turbo now....just gotta get the b8 in first
      no problem man. Glad to meet you. We finally got you out of your shell. lol

Hulk needs to make an appearance next year.
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• I'd like to thank all of those who helped me and my wife out during that crazy time after the meet! We owe all of you, and don't say no!
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
          Started some preliminary planning, or a feasablity study I guess, a few weeks ago! We're hoping to make a family holiday of it, taking our time to get there and heading back in a hurry. Five of us in the Festiva should be lots of fun!
          I don't think I'll make FM5 but I am aiming for FM6.

-Scott
          Aqua 93 L
          Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
          White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

• X3 on the name tags, and thanks for the ride Greg!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              I'd like to thank all of those who helped me and my wife out during that crazy time after the meet! We owe all of you, and don't say no!
              NO NO NO NO... LOL

Don't make me beat you with the cut keys that didn't work! LOL Jamie, hold him down!
              www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
              www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
              Snoopy's
              4621 Atlantic Ave
              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                I'd like to thank all of those who helped me and my wife out during that crazy time after the meet! We owe all of you, and don't say no!
                ok Dont make me slap you . As i told you before we are all family and family helps family . so next time you camp out at the house . so we can help more . love you dustin .....and ms jamie

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
                91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• I should have posted this sooner but I have been kind of depressed since getting back. I REALLY had a GREAT time and so hated to leave that as I got further away the more I wished I was heading back.
                  Everyone was awesome and I loved meeting everyone and seeing old friends. I would like to say to Dan and Angela, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU , for being so nice and putting me up ( and putting up with me...lol). It was great to put faces to names I had only typed to previously.
                  My wife is always trying to get me to move to N.C. and she does not know it but this past weekend has really got me thinking.
                  Angie and Will (your boys), Dan and Angela (your birds and Pits), Barb....as far as I am concerned...you are all part of my family. I hope to see all of you SOONER then later.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• you're not the only one wanting to move Willie, Caety and i want to as well.
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• And thank you Willie for taking your Allergy medication the second night, lol.
                      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                        And thank you Willie for taking your Allergy medication the second night, lol.
                        You guy's are wusses, when you have tried to sleep through the apocalyptic trio (aka MotorExpress, Sparky, Gestiva) then you can complain.
                        Willy was just a low rumble when he stayed at Barb's.
                        I could barely hear him 2 rooms away!
                        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                        '92 Aqua parts Car
                        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                        Your holy ghost will not save you.
                        Your God plutonium will not save you.
                        In fact...
                        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• You guy's are wusses, when you have tried to sleep through the apocalyptic trio (aka MotorExpress, Sparky, Gestiva) then you can complain.
                          The Three Snoresmen of the Apocalypse......thank you, John!
                          1989 Red L- The Baron
                          www.letstalkbeatles.com
                          Link to Baron Pics:
                          http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                          1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                            And thank you Willie for taking your Allergy medication the second night, lol.
                            Yeah, but next year I'm bringing my shooting ear-protectors.

And a belated thanx to Dangela for putting up with us, I mean putting us up.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• i think we broke my Festy. it was running rough on sunday when we went for breakfast. when we got back Festyboy helped me take a look at it. well it ran better but wasn't a 100% on the way home but we made it with no issues. then monday on the way to work it coughed going 60 mph up 17, then it was strange. it started running sweet, and tuesday when i checked the mpg it went from a constant 30 mpg to and amazing 42 mpg. don't have a clue what happened but i like it. must have been the festiva madness!!!!!
                              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Probly just didnt want to haul that motor home.
                                Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Working...
                                X