No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a ton more pics to come... I think we are all just wiped out from a WIDE OPEN weekend full of Festiva Madness!! LOL

So stay tuned!!!
    www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
    www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
    Snoopy's
    4621 Atlantic Ave
    Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
      thanks everyone for a great meet! my first event & it was a blast, i enjoyed meeting everyone & their great cars. congrats to the little red pkup it was cool! & i had fun @ the house scrapping the parts car! you guys are great & tks again!
      Thank you for the LF parking light! I was able to drive around with legal lighting!

Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
      resurrecked
      resuwrecked! lol

Schad and I had an awesome time and the crash was an adventure. A little over 800 miles round trip.

Comment

• GOT HOMe 1/2 hour ago! Trip was awesome!!!
        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• me and josh (speedoholic) got home last night. no words can describe how much we enjoyed meeting everyone. we're extremely grateful to all that helped out w/josh's car. sorry to say it still has the same problem. josh will probably go into more detail about it later. atleast we got home. i also want to thank all those that put this whole thing together. it was more than i could have ever imagined. i truly wish we could have met dean. he's probably beaming from ear to ear . another thanks to (sorry i don't remember your name) for pulling the bumper for me. much appreciated. i had totally forgot about getting it and i walk back outside and there he is standing there w/it. love the camaraderie. good stuff. should be posting up some pics sometime today. got a good vid of everyone rolling into barb's after the convoy. hopefully i didn't forget to thank anyone, but then again i could use more posts :p.
          Last edited by TigrLilie69; 10-04-2010, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• ^

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
            Thank you for the LF parking light! I was able to drive around with legal lighting!

resuwrecked! lol

Schad and I had an awesome time and the crash was an adventure. A little over 800 miles round trip.
            your wlcm glad you made it home!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Just wanted to thank everyone who attended and those watching the progress on the site. Thanks so much for making this meet so special. I know Dad (Dean, V8Festiva) would have loved this turn out and all the camaraderie. I saw some amazing acts of kindness and generosity...and who can forgot the truly fabulous Festiva's from everywhere.

A special thanks to Arty, Will, and John for working on my Festy Friday night. You guys are AMAZING!!!

Barbara and the rest of the committee, you guys can't be thanked enough. You all worked very hard and put on a great meet.

Can't wait until next year!!

Jenn
              I'm the late V8Festiva's daughter and Calbadude's wife.
              We miss you Dad!

Owned:
              *Lil' Red is back at Dad's :blob4:
              *Mexstiva (sold) :rolleyes:
              *1991 L, Festibeater :D

I also own a 1965 Ford Mustang which I bought with my Dad in 1995.

jrsm126@gmail.com

Comment

• I'm home! Stayed with relatives last night in Huntington, WVa.

I loved the meet! I plan to attend every two years or so, but maybe I'll have to come back next year anyway! Nice meeting everyone, many of whom I can't recall names due to my burgeoning senility.

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Just got home, a few hours sooner than expected. Uneventful trip home; just a little rain.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who made the event possible. THANKS!!!

Comment

• Well we made it back to the genetics lab with no event.
                      Still buzzing from the madness already counting the days till FM V.
                      Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                      187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

• Ill be buzzing for a while . we left barbs house about 2:40 right after geneva dirt and pu241 and festyboy , festygirl left . thank you to everyone that came out to make this weekend so great .

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
                        91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• Fordfestiva.com members are the best!
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Had an awesome time. Loved being able to work on Festivas, meet and put faces to some of the members. As always Barb is the bomb diggity and an awesome host. Thank you to the rest of the committee for the hard work, i am certain they missed a lot of the fun trying to see that all went well. Aiden and I got home about 8:30 last night and unloaded. I knew the dream was over when the alarm went off at 3:30am this morning. argh, but i am getting ready for FM5 now! Lol, hope there will be more next year
                            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• I got home last night about 12 am.
                              Here is a link to 3 of the videos I shot inc. the "How to get a Festiva out of a ditch without a tow truck/tractor" video.
                              Jerry
                              Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                              90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                              92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                              93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• ok, Caety and i rolled in about 1/4 till 8 tonight safe if not a bit tired. 1.5 hrs of 2mph traffic slowed us down a bit, but still averaged 33mpg for the trip in the "new to me" 90 auto. it'll be getting a 4 spd auto before next summer... cruising at 3800 rpm sux.
                                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                                X