Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^`

Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
    ill be buzzing for a while . We left barbs house about 2:40 right after geneva dirt and pu241 and festyboy , festygirl left . Thank you to everyone that came out to make this weekend so great .
    tks again to you & barb & britstiva and anyone who was helping @fm4!!! Great job & tks for my shirt!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      ok, Caety and i rolled in about 1/4 till 8 tonight safe if not a bit tired. 1.5 hrs of 2mph traffic slowed us down a bit, but still averaged 33mpg for the trip in the "new to me" 90 auto. it'll be getting a 4 spd auto before next summer... cruising at 3800 rpm sux.
      Thanks for your help with my valve cover!!! I'm glad you all got home safe. How is your celebrity status in PA? I bet they don't even know you two are famous in the Carolinas!?!
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
        tks again to you & barb & britstiva and anyone who was helping @fm4!!! Great job & tks for my shirt!
        Thanks for joining us for the fun weekend!! We hope to see you again next year too!
        www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
        www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
        Snoopy's
        4621 Atlantic Ave
        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by bebandit View Post
          I got home last night about 12 am.
          Here is a link to 3 of the videos I shot inc. the "How to get a Festiva out of a ditch without a tow truck/tractor" video.
          http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/FM4%20Video/
          I can NOT believe there hasn't been a comment on this yet....
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Glad to hear everyone is rolling in safely! Thanks to all who planned and participated!

A very special thanks to Barb for once again opening her home to everyone. She may be the nicest lady on earth...

I had a great time, again!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Have now heard from everyone that they made it home safely. Thanks everyone for attending. Glad you all had a good time.
              1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
              1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
              Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
              website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Thanks so much Barbara!!

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Thanks so much to the worker-bees! Made it home fine, 39mpg on the way, 41mpg on the return, 65 - 70 mph. Looking forward to Festiva Madness Veeeeeee! Oh, yeah, Thanks for the shirt and the sticker!
                  roger
                  Last edited by qroger; 10-05-2010, 06:58 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    Fordfestiva.com members are the best!
                    how are the girls feeling? it was great seeing how much they have grown since last year .

Ok heres your committee members Barb-smedley , britstivia (jeremy) ,littlebluecar(angela),jlock &calvin(jennycalvin),motoxpress&ladyblaster(wil l and angie)
                    Last edited by ladyblaster; 10-05-2010, 07:13 AM.

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
                    91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• I had a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone for their hard work.
                      Especially those involved with us on "the adventure of the missing car keys".
                      Will post photos to my photobucket account soon.
                      Thanks again
                      Jerry
                      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Originally posted by qroger View Post
                        Thanks so much to the worker-bees! Made it home fine, 39mpg on the way, 41mpg on the return, 65 - 70 mph. Looking forward to Festiva Madness Veeeeeee! Oh, yeah, Thanks for the shirt and the sticker!
                        roger
                        Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                        groger & Kumalaba . So glad you like the t-shirt design for this year. It took me a while to crop deans cars but was well worth it .

Kumalaba i never did get a chance to tell you thank you for helping my son with his car ,he was so excited. It was great finally being able to put a face with the name .
                        Groger : It was great you were able to make it . I look forward to seeing everyone again next year and many more .....

Comment

• And Geneva Dirt ... It was great getting to meet u in person . I'am so happy you came to madness . now I have two Buddies pu241 and you HeHEHEHEH . talk to you soon .

Comment

• We definitely need name tags with actual and board names next year. I didn't even realize who all had made it to the meet
                            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• sons car

Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
                              groger & Kumalaba . So glad you like the t-shirt design for this year. It took me a while to crop deans cars but was well worth it .

Kumalaba i never did get a chance to tell you thank you for helping my son with his car ,he was so excited. It was great finally being able to put a face with the name .
                              Groger : It was great you were able to make it . I look forward to seeing everyone again next year and many more .....
                              your welcome! c ya nxt year!
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                                We definitely need name tags with actual and board names next year. I didn't even realize who all had made it to the meet
                                x2. I wanted to meet everybody. I know quite a few people know my car, but not me.

I didn't realize who all I met, but hope everybody enjoyed test rides and driving my car.
                                -Greg
                                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                                Redneck Engineer
                                FOTY - '09
                                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
                                X