No announcement yet.

Official Festiva Madness 8 Meet Info and Sign Up Sheet - October 4, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulu and myself just arrived home. Aside from terrible construction and crazy drivers, we made it home in one piece and most of our remaining sanity(and hearing) intact. We had a blast as always, looking forward to next year already!
    Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
    93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
    91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
    93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
    15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
    88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Here's a link to my Madness VIII photos. The first group contains photos from Friday night at Barb's and then the meet on Saturday.
      Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
      1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
      2004 Mazda 3
      -----------
      5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Very Good Photos Pat!!
        Jerry
        Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
        90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
        92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
        93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Great photos, thanks for posting the link. makes me want to start planning for next year already
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Come on Ian, I'm planning to be there next year.
            Jerry
            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• I look forward to next year already!
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                I look forward to next year already!
                +1!
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• If it isnt the first weekend in October next year (Seafood Festival date) Ill be there even if I sell my Festiva.
                  N3WBI3

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                    Great photos, thanks for posting the link. makes me want to start planning for next year already
                    Ian, don't forget us.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayber View Post
                      If it isnt the first weekend in October next year (Seafood Festival date) Ill be there even if I sell my Festiva.
                      It's always the first weekend in Oct. Can't you squeeze in both?
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

+2!
                        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

+ 3
                          1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
                          1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
                          1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
                          2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
                          2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
                          2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
                          1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

• Hope to be there next year.
                            1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                            2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                            1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Working...
                            X