This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Audio Pix...Here

Lets use this new sticky as a Pix Format for all your crazy, loonier, Late night installs. These can be Custom or Non Custom... Lets show the world that Festiva's are fun cars that you can add even Navigation or Mobile audio in...
    Thanks
    Eric
    "If it's too loud, Youre too old!"
    Get in, sit down, shut up, and hang on!"

ok me first...

Old system: http://www.fordfestiva.com/members/T...a/interior.htm

More of the old system: http://www.fordfestiva.com/members/T...ter_stereo.htm

New system:

Tons of pics.. but.. we'll give others a chance here..

Comment

MY system is almost done just minor tweaks as in like fine tuning my amp ect. then im done ALSO in that picture check the CUSTOM chrome rear strut tower bar i fabricated its made out of solid steel
      RK

Comment

MY setup

I'm currently installing some audio in my pride.. not finished yet,. will soon share some more pics of the finished product

I have installed an earthquake 16"sub.. 10k mono block amp, and 2.2k amp for the mids...

And the sub out of the box:

Pics should work now

Comment

cant see it
          90 L FI..second B3
          90 L Parts car
          Jay

Comment

pics should be working now

Comment

works now....you dynamat everything first? sold my last system and got a cheep sony explode to get by on and everything still rattles...i know yours should. looks great
              90 L FI..second B3
              90 L Parts car
              Jay

Comment

yep did the back door,.. floor and rear door panels.. still need to do the roof though. It rattles like crazy.. goes up and down for like 3 inches or something when the rear doors are open. really noisy.

a quick question: does anyone know where to go for inside door panels.. or interior carpet? i know ive seen some website long ago, but really cant remember the name

Comment

Originally posted by Darrudus

a quick question: does anyone know where to go for inside door panels.. or interior carpet? i know ive seen some website long ago, but really cant remember the name
                  Maybe eBay USA (search Ford Festiva)

or http://www.festivamotorsport.com/

Regards,

Tim
                  White '89L auto - Sold!
                  Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Thanks Tim,

I will look that up

Comment

Originally posted by Darrudus
                      Thanks Tim,

I will look that up
                      You looking for factory panels or custom panels?

Comment

actually i need one stock panel for one of the rear doors. but I'm going to custom them soon,. just don't know what carpet / material to use yet. so I'm looking for some info / pics or anything how to do that.

Comment

2 12" Infinity References and a 1000w Profile amp. Good enough to roll down the windows. The 5.25" are dB Drives speed series, i'm adding two middle speakers powered by a 2x40 amp for a total of 6 speakers in a couple of weeks.
                          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

hey this is my beast, still alot of work but its comin along. Atm i have a Alpine type S system runnin in it. 2 6" in the front wit 2 6x9's in the bak runnin off a 4 channel amp. also have 2 12" subs runnin off a mono.

I am plannin on takin out back seats an makin an enclosure like DJ's.[/img]

Comment

well, now even the pics at the top are old...here are my pics of the new system..should have posted this here..

ok I was rushing for FF '06 and so everything isn't real pretty. But it all works. there are a few rough spots and a few things I have to re-align etc.. I still have lots of cosmetics to do and wire hiding. There is really too many features to list at this point, but ask away if you want to know what something is..

Notice how we widened the center of the dash and relocated the fan switch to the cigarette lighter hole and robbed another corner section from another dash for the cigarette lighter..

I will most likely have it covered professionally by a local upholsterer.. but that costs $ and most of my extra cash went into the system..

The flash on my camera stopped working so some of the pics are dark or blurry.. I'll get better pics once I have everything finished..

Comment

Working...
                              X