No announcement yet.

power antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am almost ready to weld the power antenna bypass post on my fender reinforcement bar.
    After welding, I will cut the middle bar out, grind and paint.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 08-06-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

That bend came out nice, are you sure there is enough room in the bottom of the fender to clear the bend?

Comment

I had to cut a big chunk out of the tube.
        Now I have to stiffen it from the inside.
        Lots of surgery on this one.
        At least it fits over the motor and bracket now.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 10-01-2017, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Here is a pic of the finished product.
          Now hidden under my fender.

Comment

Looks great! Good seeing you on here ,I'm not on near as much as before the site changed.

Comment

Nice work,Brave. yeah it's good to see there are still a few left on here.
              '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
              '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
              '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

FACE BOOK NEVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET ZUCKED......
                '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Working...
                X