Ram Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Your a very smart guy Brian, keep plugging away at all your projects. The best way to learn, is to try.
    I got my suspension parts today. Hopefully next weekend I can get all my goods installed. Still searching for a big nose crank. Going with some manley rods for now cause my oem ones are toast.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

1 guy who was being a jokester, but still respectfully giving thanks to Matt, and a dozen guys who were totally happy to have such a product available. He thinks that's a tough market??? What a joke.
      Yeah, well, though I know there's no point to this, nearly nobody actually bought any of those things they were so happy to have available, and specifically asked for.

I never meant to imply he had a nice attitude. Just that it was not ALL bad. I don't really understand his issues with being challenged or his disdain for forums. But his time was wasted quite a bit here, and personal issues aside, that's a great reason for leaving. That was all I was saying.
      Last edited by sketchman; 03-23-2016, 08:53 AM.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Sketch, nobody would consider you a troll. Your allowed to disagree. That's my whole point to this discussion. We should be able to disagree with each other publicly. The attitude of having to blindly agree or keep our mouths shut will be the death of the free world. The Internet is one of the last places where people can speak their minds, be aggressive and lash out.
        I don't hold anything against Matt for leaving. I don't have anything against him. I quit responding to his threads because I didn't like his attitude, but I didn't want him to leave. I think it's important to have many different opinions and many different comments in a conversation. (These are conversations, not add campaigns here)
        The reason why I posted in response to this thread, was because I'm sick of hearing "everyone" ran a member off. That is B.S.. We don't do that here. We ban people for breaking certain rules, and that's it. A lot of great members washed their hands of this forum after all the conflict with Dickmeyer. Many of those members were drastically more experienced than him, but didn't try to puff themselves up with claims of grandeur. I miss many of those members, and their contributions to the forum.
        Nobody ran anyone off because they tried to make parts that that poeple wanted. We didn't run someone off who was passionate about these cars. He made an attempt to sell a parts line. He was politely warned several times by the more experienced members of this community that it was a waste of his time. He ignored that warning, and tried anyway. When he realised there was no market for his parts here, just a lot of window shoppers and people who ask too many questions, he left.
        Making high performance parts for an inferior (strength wise) engine in a 25 year old economy car, which has been obsolete for a decade, is not profitable buisiness model. Lashing out at the people who still love these cars is bad form, but that was his choice. He was here to make a buck or two, it didn't work and he left. Blaming a great community of poeple for his absence is sad in my opinion.
        Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-23-2016, 09:40 AM.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

^Agreed. He did make bad choices.

And I'm cool with disagreeing. We cool. Everything's cool.
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

We all good brotha. I'm glad to have guys like you and Brian and Ryan on the site. This is a great place to be a car guy.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

We all good brotha. I'm glad to have guys like you and Brian and Ryan on the site. This is a great place to be a car guy.
              There's allot of people I haven't seen post in a while. Hopefully they are in festiva love still just driving around their tasteful modded car with no need for the forum.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X