Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mock up pictures of my sohc b series turbo kit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you go with a t25 then? Which one, the 54 or a 60? Hope you can get into the sweet spot, can't wait to see this thing run. When she hits, it's gonna come on like a friggin blow torch!
    Very kleen work, it's very inspirational for all sohc guys. Good Job!
    97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
    CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
    Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

the goal was to have a somewhat oem looking kit with the exception of the charge piping, intercooler, and bov. ive been driving it for the past month or so without any real issues so far. pulls pretty good on a cool night if you roll on the throttle to give a chance for the maf to stabilize. im looking for a piggyback so i can tune it properly just been ridiculously busy with sidework. i did notice that my bov was pulling in unfiltered outside air at idle so i put on a recirc fiting and a kn breather filter until i setup the recirc fitting back into the turbo inlet. im running a vent to atmos bov since im running the blow thru maf but the greddy rs bottle rocket whistle is getting annoying every time a throttle change occurs. gonna pull out the plugs in a day or so and insp the tips then combustion chambers with a borescope. im running an oem spec ihi vj-14 (b6t turbo)
      Tim
      '97 Aspire ST, UltraViolet Blue, 37k miles - New Storage Queen
      '03 SVT Lightning, Dark Shadow Gray, 30k miles - Storage Queen 11 months/year
      '95 SVT Aspire B3T, Green Mica, 75k miles - DD
      '01 ZX-500R, Violet Pearl/Gray, 5400 miles - Storage Queen
      '89 Suzuki FA50 Bright Red - Lake Transportation

Cardomain.com/id/aspiresvt

Previous Vehicles
      '92 Festiva L "Sport" Green Mica
      '92 Festiva GL Blue Pearl
      '92 Capri XR2 Performance Red

Comment

Working...
      X