b3 slightly modded =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
    My God you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?
    Ha, ha, ha ^

Ok, let me see if I've got this right...you're saying the lama spits and the alpaca swallows?
    Last edited by iceracerdude; 12-10-2010, 09:09 PM.
    97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
    CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
    Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

Alpacas HUM, guys! And the nine volt battery tip only works when you wire it up right!

Man, you folks need to go back to school or sumthin. :p

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Roflmao
        Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Can someone move this to the arena so I can respond accordingly? lmao
          Oscar

Comment

^^^^^Hilarious everybody... You can't forget the starter fluid fogger injection system
            91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

batteries are SO 20th century power adders. fission is where its AT Yo. My cars so powerful that I got irradiated.
              Previous:
              1991 GL. (01' ranger lights!) P/S,A/C Sold to Mum.
              1990 auto. hacked up rally toy.
              1988 5 speed. The pile
              1993 5 speed.
              1995 5 speed aspire. Gutted for the 90' auto.

Comment

Originally posted by iceracerdude View Post
                Ha, ha, ha ^

Ok, let me see if I've got this right...you're saying the lama spits and the alpaca swallows?

Yes............and Sheep lie
                Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by phyaz91 View Post
                  ^^^^^Hilarious everybody... You can't forget the starter fluid fogger injection system
                  :lol: I tried that before I understood anything about engines. Did get me home when my fuel pump went once.

So if llamas spit, alpacas swallow, and sheep lie, where's the beef?
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

beef curtain!!
                    B6 with lightweight Flywheel, FMS street cam
                    Holy heck gee willickers its fast!!drool

Comment

Has anyone tried Racing Grade blinker fluid? I've heard it makes a Festive corner quicker and pulls up to 4 Gs on the skid pad. I guess ya gotta remember to turn on your blinkers when cornering. I'd be afraid to try this stuff in a grocery getter.

Comment

i recomend the halogen fluid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_0THARUP9A
                        Last edited by phyaz91; 12-11-2010, 06:34 PM. Reason: changed link
                        91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

Comment

you guys are bad, this is why Eye of ra dont post on here anymore, b3 haters

Comment

llama spit alpca swallow sheep lie wheres the beef at wendys silly but unless you have halogen signal fluid an your flux capaciter is firing at exactly 1.21 jigawatts your still not gonna be that fast ...i would also recomend adjusting your conundrum obamabearings and join the N.R.A. and remember camo ( like mine ) doest add horsepower its just the fact you cant see me that makes you think i sped away so fast
                            Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

i love my b3.....

Comment

im not going to lie, i love my b3 aswell. although, i wish it was a dual cam
                                B6 with lightweight Flywheel, FMS street cam
                                Holy heck gee willickers its fast!!drool

Comment

Working...
                                X