b3 slightly modded =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    you guys are bad, this is why Eye of ra dont post on here anymore, b3 haters
    no it's not....
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I love the B3 as well, but this wreaks of, "I incorporated a trick resistor into my wiring harness in _______, and it gave me extra HP."

If there's something to anything he has done, I'm genuinely curious to see it. No need to take everything too seriously, though.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        no it's not....
        LOL Post of the Day!
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

I can't believe you brought up the "eye" ha,ha,ha, you know he's gotta be lurkin here somewhere?
          97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
          CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
          Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

He probably only made 130 hp with his B3 and was too embarrassed to post his results :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'm no hater! I have two B3s myself, and I hope to rebuild one with a little extra juice someday for a higher mpg car. But I'll be hoping to add only about 5 to 10% at most to the power and it won't be by putting BP injectors in it!

I was really interested in Mattdickmeyer's B3 build, but he left, apparently due to criticism. And now it seems 1993 Festiva may have gotten cold feet due to "criticism." But "criticism" comes with life! If you're going to be different, GET USED TO IT!

If anyone perceives me to have "made fun of" someone, maybe I was. But I don't try to be mean about it and I don't want to drive anyone off if they are not a total troll.

We're really all here to help one another out, but sometimes teasing comes with the territory.

I hope 1993 Festiva stays with us. If he really has "something to prove" then success will only make his life sweeter. If he fails, maybe he learns something. It's a WIN-WIN situation, but only if you stick around and deal with it. Just like life!
              Last edited by Safety Guy; 12-12-2010, 12:39 PM.
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                He probably only made 130 hp with his B3 and was too embarrassed to post his results :lol:
                i was just thinking that.... or it blew sky high lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Or it never made the trip from hawaii to

Btw I agree with aaronbrooks37
                  Last edited by muscle_Car1; 12-13-2010, 08:21 AM.
                  It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

thanks for all you responses, but I think I learned my lesson, well I made around, 82 hp total. because I keep up and with single cams hondas which have 82hp. I beat them. well maybe not that much but I can beat them but saving money cauae i done experimenting with the b3. now for the real power soon will bee buying either a bp or b8. the b3 was just to beat mostly all hondas , but going tracks next year with brother, so for sure my thread with a new motor
                    will be posted .

Comment

Holy ****!!!!! Finally someone that understand how horsepower is calculated! Thank you!!!!!!!!!
                      Oscar

Comment

Rofl

I kept up with an ls1 so I must be at least to what, 340 at the front wheels?
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost
                        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

thats how I calculate hp like a stock festiva having 63hp then modding it to start beating hondas single cams which are 82hp so my festiva should be doing a little over 82hp...

Comment

..honda civics weigh a considerable amount more than our 1750 ish lb festivas. depending on options and so on.... so therefore i imagine you havent changed much horsepower wise as ive added an open... k&n style filter and...guess what i too can keep up with a stock honda civic.....
                            91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

lol but I have 2twelves in my care and my tools box thats added, weight..idk but time to move on ilike maunder post

Comment

Driver skill, weight of the car, extra weight on board, drag coefficient, tire size, tire and wheel weight, engine tune and gearing are only some of the things affecting how fast a car is.

"Keeping up with" or even "beating" a car on the road actually tells you very little about how much hp it may have.

Karl
                                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                                X