• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collecting parts what you think?

+

+

+
    MS pnp for bp and i have some fun yes or no?

also heres a video i made awhile ago before winter and it makes me wish it was summer again sooo bad.
    BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

ummmm..... no.

there's no point to having a throtle plate for each runner AND for the plenum. fab a long tube runner assembly that mates to the BP intake flange and add air horns to the ends of the ITBs.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Somewhat but not really off topic, but what seats do you have in your car? In the video it looks like you recovered your stock seats but can't quite tell. I have a feeling you've already mentioned this in a previous post though
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        ummmm..... no.

there's no point to having a throtle plate for each runner AND for the plenum. fab a long tube runner assembly that mates to the BP intake flange and add air horns to the ends of the ITBs.
        Seriously you think i didn't already know that.... neat!

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
          Somewhat but not really off topic, but what seats do you have in your car? In the video it looks like you recovered your stock seats but can't quite tell. I have a feeling you've already mentioned this in a previous post though
          The seats are from a aspire.

Comment

Just make sure its installed for Westiva!

-Scott
            Aqua 93 L
            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

^ ya i wanna see this and lets hope it dosnt rain like last year

itb's are SOOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooo cool, cant wait to see this

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i think you are the man, ive been waiting for someone to do this to a festiva...

Comment

to make this really worth while, if your interested in swapping a miata 99 1.8L head i have a friend selling one.

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post
                    to make this really worth while, if your interested in swapping a miata 99 1.8L head i have a friend selling one.
                    For how much?

Comment

ill find out hes in alberta ill let you know! its ported+polished and all that fun stuff but yah ill try get pics for you.

Comment

^ i may even be interested in this... i was wanting to do a 99 head swap and if its ported that will save me some time pm me the price if postman dosnt want it...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                          ^ i may even be interested in this... i was wanting to do a 99 head swap and if its ported that will save me some time pm me the price if postman dosnt want it...
                          Lol scram you!!!

Comment

:sad1:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

sorrry guys just got back to me, i geuss it was sold i think he sold it for a measly 200 bucks to.... gets me so angry i would of bought it for that for absolutley nothing!

Comment

Working...
                              X