Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen this on mturbo.net? zm-b6 hybrid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!:p
    There pretty dirty right now, we were up playing in the dirt and snow last weekend and I haven't had the chance to clean her. Gonna drop the motor pretty soon to upgrade the clutch, she'll get a good cleaning then. Lol
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
      Lol!:p
      There pretty dirty right now, we were up playing in the dirt and snow last weekend and I haven't had the chance to clean her. Gonna drop the motor pretty soon to upgrade the clutch, she'll get a good cleaning then. Lol
      Well im glad you use it!!!! Nothing more i hate then hard parkers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post
        Well im glad you use it!!!! Nothing more i hate then hard parkers lol.
        Oh yeah, she gets used. Just shy of 10,000 miles since I got her running in September. Still on my first 5 gallon jug of methanol!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

You need to do a writeup on the meth injection, Id like to do a kit on my miata and festiva.... in Canada, e85 isnt very common and i want to run a higher comp bottm end + a turbo on the festiva

Comment

I know I know, I want to do a few write ups, but they require taking things back apart that I didn't have the time to take pictures of and I'm too busy driving the car, lol. The install is really pretty easy though, there are just some simple hints that will help.

Comment

i might just make my own kit, I have a line on a water injector that might do the job well. but im patiently waiting for your writeup!

Comment

The injectors are the easy part, they are cheap through the kit suppliers (I run a number 60 snow performance nozzle) and the pumps are really just high pressure RV water pumps, but the progressive controller is the part that is a little more difficult to make. Anyone who is a decent electronics nerd could figure it out fairly easy, but it's what I consider the hardest part of the kits. If you are going to buy a controller, I'd go with the AEM controller, because it's self contained in a Boost gauge and I have heard a lot of good things about AEMs products. I used a snow kit because a friend of mine is a snow performance distributor and he gave me a great deal on the kit (stage 2). It's a good kit, but wouldn't have been my first choice if I had to pay retail. If you are running Megasquirt or any other programmable aftermarket management system, you can just program in an injector for the water meth. That is the best way to do it IMHO.

Comment

(patiently awaits a write up) lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X