No announcement yet.

B3 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His biggest issue is the old wiring harness. I say make a deal for an ecu, dist, and wire harness from someone with a wreck or spare on the mazda forum. They're always upgrading to turbo ecu's anyway, and those guys are as friendly and helpful as this forum.
    97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
    CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
    Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

from what i remember the pre 90 323 and pre 90 festivas has diffrent harness, it has been talked about on the mazda forums when try to swap a bp into a 86-89 mazda 323 bf. i going to dig deeper into this when i get a little more time.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rab
        from what i remember the pre 90 323 and pre 90 festivas has diffrent harness, it has been talked about on the mazda forums when try to swap a bp into a 86-89 mazda 323 bf. i going to dig deeper into this when i get a little more time.
        thanks
        They do have different harness. The 323's EFI and the Festiva's carbed.

And the '89 auto Festivas, which were EFI, also have a different harness from the 323. The 323's harness has more connectors IIRC.

Regards,

Tim
        White '89L auto - Sold!
        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

well does anyone have any ideas about the whole dizzy thing. i have to use the stock 89 b6 ecu.
          thanks

Comment

I got a real car..
            Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

well how many people on here boosted there b6 maybe i can contact them?
              thanks

Comment

well?????????????

Comment

i didnt take the time to read this but if you were wanting a small turbo i would suggest using a IHI turbo from the SVO motors
                  There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Working...
                  X